4 park Magic Ticket and Virtual Queue

iHEARTflorida

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I was wondering with the new 4 park, 4 day Magic Ticket they came out with , how will it work for Virtual Queues likes Tron and Guardians.

For the VQs you have a have valid park reservations and with the new tickets they no park reservations required.

So how will you get into the queue?

We don't know for sure as this is a new experience for all but, since the 4 park, 4 day ticket is not eligible for park reservations (people who have purchased have tried and are not allowed) the understanding is that guests with these tickets will be able to book a VQ without a park reservation. We should know more starting Jun 1 when the tickets can be used for the first time.

Last edited:
Are there any reports today of how it worked?! I believe today was the first day the tickets were valid.

I can confirm that you can join virtual ques with these tickets. I have purchased them for family and I checked this morning and was able to see that they could join the ques. I didn’t join as we are not going to use them until later this month.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter