4 Parks - 1 Day Itinerary

kirk928

Earning My Ears
My son and I are planning a Disney day in February (we're annual passholders) and he's always wanted to go to 4 parks in 1 day and with all day park hopping coming back it seems much more feasible. I'm trying to think about the best order for the parks as we will want to end with MK and fireworks, but want to make sure I'm not missing anything regarding park to park transportation (he also wants to use all forms of transportation). We're staying off-site so will begin by parking at the TTC.

Park at TTC - Monorail to Epcot
Epcot - Skyliner to Hollywood Studios
Hollywood Studios - Bus to Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom - Bus to Magic Kingdom
Ferry to TTC

Anything that you can think of that I'd be missing? Appreciate any thoughts or advice

Logistically I think you have the best transportation plan, allowing you to leave your car in one spot while not needing to begin and end in the same park. The boat is an other option between Epcot and Hollywood Studios, but since your son wants all forms of transportation and you have the ferry at the end of the day I guess the Skyliner makes more sense.

Just a random thought without looking at the park hours. AK tends to close earlier than all the other parks by 3 or 4 hours..... I'd look that over before committing to any particular order.

Is there bus transportation from one park to another or only from parks to resorts?
Idk why I was thinking no park to park buses.

If it opens early enough, I’d be tempted to drive to Animal Kingdom and do that park quickly, then drive to Epcot and leave the car there for the rest of the day. From there, you have the Skyliner or ferry (or walking) between Epcot and Studios, and the monorail between Epcot and Magic Kingdom.

Of course, that eliminates using the bus for any part of your transportation but I think it would provide the most efficient transportation. I do remember once years ago we parked at Epcot, monorailed to MK, then took a bus from MK to Studios, then ferry from Studios back to Epcot (pre-Skyliner days). So you might be able to add the bus that way, if it still goes between those parks.

Just a random thought without looking at the park hours. AK tends to close earlier than all the other parks by 3 or 4 hours..... I'd look that over before committing to any particular order.
I thought about that too - but we’re only doing 1 or 2 things in each park so I’m thinking we’ll be ok timing-wise. I also love Animal Kingdom at night so I’d be ok if we’re there closer to closing that park out.

Is there bus transportation from one park to another or only from parks to resorts?
Idk why I was thinking no park to park buses.
There is park to park transportation for all combinations of parks, may be buses, monorail, Skyliner or boat. No transportation from parks to DS, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter