• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 Parks - 1 Day. Share your strategy

rcoy64

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be taking a quick 3 day Anniversary get away in January. We originally were just going to resort hop and spend some time in Disney Springs, but we're now considering a 4 Park Challenge for our one full day.

Here are the park details for the day we will be there:

MK: 8AM EMH - 8PM (HEA @ 8)
AK: 9AM - 8PM
HS: 9AM - 8PM
EP: 9AM - 9PM

Wanting to do 2-3 rides at each park.

Original plan is to:
RD MK
then move to AK
HS
finish the night at EP since they are open the latest.

However, I'm wondering, even with the EMH @ MK, if it wouldn't make more sense to:
RD AK
then move to HS
EP
finish the night at MK for HEA

Share your strategy on how you would manage this day with these times!!

Thanks

Are you driving? If you plan to take Disney transportation I might suggest that your second strategy, where you RD AK, makes more sense. No backtracking, and you have the option to walk from HS to EP (thus skipping the nightmare that is security at the main entrance) and then monorail from EP to MK.

Your strategy depends on how picky you are about what rides you want in each park. 4 parks in one day isn't difficult. But I think if you have a few must-do rides you need to base the order on that priority and what you can get FP for. The handful of rides that are guaranteed to be a 60 minute plus waits unless you have FP should guide the strategy. As for your last park, unless you don't care - go to what evening show you want to see (or depending on timings you may be able to catch something in both DHS and Epcot).

Are you driving? If you plan to take Disney transportation I might suggest that your second strategy, where you RD AK, makes more sense. No backtracking, and you have the option to walk from HS to EP (thus skipping the nightmare that is security at the main entrance) and then monorail from EP to MK.
Not driving. Will be using Disney transport. Staying at OKW.

Great info about skipping security walking from HS to EP. I was not aware of that (or are you referring to shorter security lines at the WS entrance?)

Not driving. Will be using Disney transport. Staying at OKW.

Great info about skipping security walking from HS to EP. I was not aware of that (or are you referring to shorter security lines at the WS entrance?)
The shorter lines at WS.

At some point the rumor is that taking the monorail from EP to TTC to MK really will skip security, but I think that’s almost certainly after your visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter