4 Parks- 2 Days...In April...Are we BING BONG CRAZY?!

buddylee

Earning My Ears
Traveling with hubs, 14yr old, 12 yr old and self.

Plan is to do AK morning to until late afternoon/DHS afternoon to close one day, and consecutive day MK/Epcot.

Also, having hard time deciding on 2nd day do we end with MK or Epcot...

I know this is aggressive, but we don't do character meet and greets, and we want to just hit the classics. We will be staying on property for one night to take advantage of any early/late hours offered. Will probably take advantage of Genie + IF I can figure it out?!!

Maybe this is just a matter of opinion, but just wanna see what ya'll think?

It's doable. You probably won't do everything you want, so prioritize and rope drop. If you use Genie+ LL, stack them for the afternoon.

I did 3 parks in 2 days (Day 1 MK to Epcot, Day 2 Epcot to HS) but I was also solo which helps cut down a lot of time. No need to consult anyone!

You'll definitely need to rope drop/early hours and utilize Genie+. I think as long as you know you won't hit everything and to just prioritize what you really want to see you'll be fine.

We just did 4 parks in 2.5 days, with second visits to a couple. We were me (74), adult daughters (35 and 40), and SIL (36). We did a ton of steps. You have to identify your priorities in each park and start early.

Not crazy, and totally do-able if you have realistic expectations. "The classics" is what you'll have to define and be realistic about what you can include in the list.

My son and I just had 2 days on our Oct trip, and it was a blitz of 3 parks in 1 day, and all 4 parks on another day. It can be done. Only thing we paid for was ILL for an extra ride on Guardians (after getting a VQ.) But, if I had to do it all again, I'd likely pay for genie+, and might pay for ILL for Rise and FoP, just to make sure we had those rides taken care of. Lines were crazy, and there were several things we just never got to. For example, just never made it on Soarin, Star Tours, RnRC, Pirates, etc. But we did multiple rides on Everest, and Smuggler's Run, so it depends on what everyone likes the most.
We do skip some things that others might find must-dos, like Frozen, Seven Dwarves, etc. so as long as you have your must dos, and are willing to possibly sacrifice a few things, it's do-able.
Good luck! It'll be exhausting, but can be done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter