4 Parks in 3 Days!! EPCOT w/F&W & MK w/MNSSHP~1880 pics so far! DHS almost complete!

I want more, I want more! :yay::rotfl::lmao::cheer2:
As always Laurie, you are delivering with pictures that I LOVE! I love seeing everything from start to finish, and you do it best! Can't wait! Keep it coming!

Yay! Joining! Excited to relive a bit of our trip. Seems like so long ago for us already. I do remember that long walk to the ME though. Seemed like forever!

Love all the photos so far! Excited to see more!

Hi Andrea!! That walk just kept going & going.......it was a good thing there were signs saying we were going in the right direction....otherwise I would have thought we were lost!

Joining in!

WELCOME!!! :wave2:

I want more, I want more! :yay::rotfl::lmao::cheer2:
As always Laurie, you are delivering with pictures that I LOVE! I love seeing everything from start to finish, and you do it best! Can't wait! Keep it coming!

Thanks Kelly!! I should get some more posted today....I do have a couple appts that I will have to work around.

We are on the Magical Express and heading towards the Walt Disney World property!! We were sitting about the middle of the bus so getting "THE" picture as we neared the famed sign.....made it difficult to capture. But here is what we got......heavy sigh!

Here are a few of the other signs we saw along the way.

There's the Dolphin Hotel.....those have to be the UGLIEST dolphins ever!! They look like Catfish....just sayin' lol

The bus we were one makes two stops~~Coronado Springs and All Star Sports. So first stop.....Coronado Springs!

Just a couple minutes down the road was our stop~~All Star Sports!!

So a little rundown on the timeline~
We landed at the Orlando Airport at 5:45pm

We made our way from our gate, rode the mini Monorail to the main Terminal, went to Side B, Level 1 to the Disney Magical Express and checked in & got on the bus at 6:15pm

We were at Coronado Springs to drop off families at 6:45pm

We arrived at All Star Sports at 6:55pm

Once in the lobby, we texted Derek to let him know we were there!!

We headed to our room so we could drop off our carry on items. (our luggage would be delivered while we were out). You pass the Surf's Up area and walk down the Football Field.

Next up was our section~~Baseball!!!

Our room!!

We entered our room to find the towel Mickey head on the bed.

These are pictures from around the room including borders, table top, etc.

Our room was on the first floor on the corner. It was pretty quiet there....even with the pool right out our door. It also was a convenient walk across the parking lot to the All Star Music to go to their food court since the one at Sports was under refurb.

As we headed out....Mike got a couple pics with the lights on.

We got in line for the bus to Downtown Disney. Mike got another chance to catch the Wide World of Sports Sign.

We were dropped off by the Marketplace entrance.

The Rainforest Cafe Volcano & crocodile (or is it an alligator??)

Looking across the lake.

We headed to Earl of Sandwich for dinner. We used our MagicBands to use our first Quick Service Credit on our Dining Plan. We got the regular plan (1 Table, 1 Quick & 1 Snack per person, per night).

I had the Caprese Sandwich (Mozzarella, Roma Tomatoes, Fresh Basil & Balsamic Drizzle), Chocolate Chip Cookie, Soda.

Derek had the Hawaiian BBQ Sandwich (Ham, Grilled Chicken, BBQ Sauce, Swiss Cheese & Pineapple), Brownie, Soda.

Mike had the Original 1762 Sandwich (Roast Beef, Cheddar & Creamy Horseradish), Brownie Cream Sandwich, Soda.

Breakdown of our meal:
My meal cost $5.99 Sandwich, $1.99 Cookie, $1.99 Soda = $9.97
Derek's meal cost $5.99 Sandwich, $2.29 Brownie, $1.99 Soda = $10.27
Mike's meal cost $5.99 Sandwich, $2.49 Brownie Sand., $1.99 Soda = $10.47

For a total of $30.71 + $2.00 tax = $32.71

I love Earl of Sandwich......I haven't been able to try a different sandwich since I had the Caprese Sandwich on my first visit to an EofS at Disneyland last year. I look forward to each trip!!

Great job as usual Laurie! I love your pictures, your descriptions, you get me so excited, as if we are right along with you! Your resort looked so nice, and the sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich looked divine! I love that place, so glad they have one at DD in DL now. Keep it comin'! :worship:

Great job as usual Laurie! I love your pictures, your descriptions, you get me so excited, as if we are right along with you! Your resort looked so nice, and the sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich looked divine! I love that place, so glad they have one at DD in DL now. Keep it comin'! :worship:

Thanks Kelly!

All Star Sports was pretty nice (especially for a Value)....wasn't sure what to expect but the room worked for the 3 of us. Been a while since I slept on a double bed though.......lol :crazy2:

Earl of Sandwich is a welcomed addition to the DTD area at Disneyland. It's a great value for what you're getting!!

Never seen All Stars Sports before in person. Your pictures are great. Looks like a cute resort.

Never seen the orange soap before.

Those sandwiches looked so good :goodvibes

Oh and I love the pic of you and Derek hugging, so sweet :flower3:

Never seen All Stars Sports before in person. Your pictures are great. Looks like a cute resort.

Never seen the orange soap before.

Those sandwiches looked so good :goodvibes

Oh and I love the pic of you and Derek hugging, so sweet :flower3:

Our last morning, we got up early & took pics from all around the different sections (Surfing, Football, Baseball, Basketball & Tennis).....so I'll share those when I get to that part in the report!!!

I liked that they at least had the Mickey ears still on the shampoo. (they don't at Disneyland anymore) Just wish they would have offered conditioner & hand lotion......but we never saw any of that.

The sandwiches were every bit of good that they look in the pics. I wish we had an EofS in Oregon!

:sad1: I'm glad Mike had Derek's face & not mine......since I was crying! :hug:

105.jpg

I love the patchwork quilt look of this.

Oh by the way I'm here!!!

Love all your pictures, subscribing.

:wave2: WELCOME and thank you!!! Lots more pics to come!!

105.jpg

I love the patchwork quilt look of this.

Oh by the way I'm here!!!

Hi Michele!!! It was like that for quite a while.....Mike figured "middle America"......lots of flat land, farms & lots of wind turbines. I'm always fascinated with the patchwork land from the plane.....this time it was camo looking.

Love it Laurie! It stinks that you had some delays, but I'm sure it was all worth it. We also did the park and stay at the Sacramento Four Points Sheraton. The room was lovely and I liked not needing to worry about my car.

I agree that the Dolphin has the worst sculptures ever. The girls and I thought they looked like carp. Last time I checked dolphins don't have scales.

Love reading and seeing your pictures ❤ keep them coming

Thank You & WELCOME!!! :wave2:

Love it Laurie! It stinks that you had some delays, but I'm sure it was all worth it. We also did the park and stay at the Sacramento Four Points Sheraton. The room was lovely and I liked not needing to worry about my car.

I agree that the Dolphin has the worst sculptures ever. The girls and I thought they looked like carp. Last time I checked dolphins don't have scales.

The delay wasn't too bad.....but when you really, REALLY want to see your kid.....even a 35 minute delay is painful!!

That dolphin sculpture is the worse!! Creepy!! :rotfl:

:wave2: WELCOME and thank you!!! Lots more pics to come!!

Hi Michele!!! It was like that for quite a while.....Mike figured "middle America"......lots of flat land, farms & lots of wind turbines. I'm always fascinated with the patchwork land from the plane.....this time it was camo looking.

What cracks me up is the windmills look like little French knots.

Lovin the report so far!! So glad you had fun. Can't wait for the next installment.

Yay Laurie!!!

Everything looks great so far, great to see your magic bands working so well, EOS, so good, can't wait to read all about your park days! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter