4 Parks. One day. Complete

Matt961

Mouseketeer
We had been talking about doing 4 parks in one day since we saw a previous post a month or 2 ago. Decided to give it a try today on our last day. It was a great success.
We didn’t have a goal other than to ride at least one ride and take a pic at each entrance.
Started a little late at Epcot around 9:45am and rode LWTL and then walked over and had our pics taken with Minnie. Then hit the Skyliner to HS for our SDD FP and Droid Depot. Ate a quick meal at Backlot Express and caught a bus to AK. Got a FP for Safari and did Rafikis and another FP for EE.
After that we caught a quick bus back to the room for an hour rest and to pack. Finally caught a bus over to MK for SDMT x2(thanks to a CM friend showering us with Pixie Dust), BTMR and got a Buzz FP then ended the day with HEA.

Would definitely recommend it for anyone thinking about trying it. For no other reason than to say you did it.

My dad and I did this in January. We didn’t plan it, we just realized halfway through our day that we were going to do it. We started our day at DHS to get a boarding group for Rise of the Resistance. We did TOT and RNRC and then headed to Animal Kingdom since that’s where our FPs were for the day. We did Navi River Journey and then used our FP for the Safari. Once we got off that though, our BG for Rise was close to being called, so we park hopped back to DHS and sadly didn’t get to use our Flight of Passage FP. :( After getting through Rise (which was amazing and obviously riding it for the first time was a higher priority than FOP) we took a break at the resort before heading to Epcot. We did Soarin’ (it was while getting off Soarin’ that my dad had the realization that we were heading toward a 4-park day), Living with the Land, and then walked around World Showcase. After finishing there, we monorailed to MK and ended the night with Happily Ever After.

Some might not consider it a true 4-parker since we didn’t do a ride at MK, but I think the fireworks make it count since it’s a big entertainment attraction. :) It was a crazy day but a lot of fun!

We did it last summer. A food, picture, and a ride in each park. It rained most of the day even. We had a blast. Using boats, monorails, and busses was even part of the fun. I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter