400 points total for Rent 13.00 each at OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, looking for a studio checking in Tuesday Oct 18, checking out Sunday Oct 23. I have rented 3 times before, ready to book.

Top Preference:
Akv
Bcv
bwv
Open to all others except Okw due to lack of elevators. If all that's available short notice is ssr, then I'd prefer to be in the paddock club near water play area for younger kids.

Thank you

:confused3
Hello, looking for a studio checking in Tuesday Oct 18, checking out Sunday Oct 23. I have rented 3 times before, ready to book.

Top Preference:
Akv
Bcv
bwv
Open to all others except Okw due to lack of elevators. If all that's available short notice is ssr, then I'd prefer to be in the paddock club near water play area for younger kids.

Thank you
Hi Cansummers

Only 1 day available at SSR on Tuesday the 18 all other resorts not available:confused3

Sorry

Ken

Hello,

Looking for a Boardwalk 1BR - Standard View - 185 points Feb 25 - March 3, 2017

2nd choice would be a Boardwalk Studio - Standard View - 89points for the same dates.

Thank you!

Any chance you have a studio Dec 2-4 or Dec 9-11. Preference is Boardwalk or Beach Club. Thanks so much

:banana:
. Okay sorry I thought your points started 3/2017. I misunderstood. So you have 2015 or 2016 points? You can PM just if that is easier. Thanks so much.
Hi:confused3
I have the 160 points they are for OKW if transferred you will have to bank come 11/30 unless you use them by 3/30/17 but still bank them anyway :bounce:

Thanks

Ken

Hello,

Looking for a Boardwalk 1BR - Standard View - 185 points Feb 25 - March 3, 2017

2nd choice would be a Boardwalk Studio - Standard View - 89points for the same dates.

Thank you!
Hello
The one bedroom is not available the Friday arrival but you could do BCV for Friday night which is available and dis will move bags and it is 184 points total it is a point less then the 184

Thanks

Ken

Hello
The one bedroom is not available the Friday arrival but you could do BCV for Friday night which is available and dis will move bags and it is 184 points total it is a point less then the 184

Thanks

Ken
I made a mistake it would be 42 points for Friday not 34 the BWV are 35:confused3 so it is 7 points more for Friday 2/25 so total would be 192 total

Ken

Hi all,

I have 400 points total for rent.
I have rented points over the last five years.
I can set up magical express and meal plans with your reservation.

Please advised dates wanted so I can check availability, I do accept Paypal,

Thank You,

Ken
Hi all,

Thank You,

Ken

Hi Ken,

Looking for 9/2/16 to 9/4/16

4 adults, 3 kids. prefer 2 bedroom suite.

I believe Saratoga has opening, can you check other resorts?

Thanks,
Dustin

Do you still have points available? I'm looking for standard room at BWV for January 8-18, savannah view at AKL for January 8-18 or WLV standard room January 8-18

Hi all,

Thank You,

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter