• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

400 VGC points available at $15.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLCP

DIS Veteran
I have a large blcok of points available for the Villas at the Grand Californian for $15.50 per points net of any paypal fees. These are perfect for reserving a larger room or extended trip at this very hard to rent resort with DVC. I have rented several times before and I am the actual owner of the points. Send me a PM about your dates and room size and I'll let you know if we can move forward on completing your reservation.

Thanks,

Hi,
Looking for 01/24 in to 02/07/16 - 3 adults and 1 child and other room 2 adults and 2 child - anything available?

Hi,
Looking for 01/24 in to 02/07/16 - 3 adults and 1 child and other room 2 adults and 2 child - anything available?
Yes, you can reserve two studio's for that timeframe at a rate of 258 points per room. I do have enough points to complete this reservation. If you'd like to move forward, let me know everyones name and address as well as the ages for those under 18. I will provide you an email or phone number as well, if you prefer.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi,
We are interested in a 1 bedroom 5/19 - 5/24/15. I know this is short notice, but we are keeping our fingers crossed. Could you please advise if you have anything available and how much?

Thanks,
Michelle

The only room available is the night of May 20th in a 2 BR. The VGC really needs to be booked within the owners within the 7-11 month window.

Hi,
Checking to see if anything is available the week of October 12th-16th, for 2 adults and 3 children.
Thank you!

I think I may know the answer to this but any availability on Dec 3rd to 7th? Thanks :)

I think I may know the answer to this but any availability on Dec 3rd to 7th? Thanks :)
Correct you are, there is no availability at any room size for those dates. The VGC needs to be booked outside of the seventh month window, especially during busy seasons.

Is there any availability Feb 1-5 or 8-12? I am looking for a two bedroom suite.
Yes, both of those time frames are available for either a two bedroom lock-off or entire two bedroom villa. Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter