403 Old Key West points for RENT @ $17 PER POINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello I am looking for 255 points we are coming on December 31 2022 and checking out on January 7 2023

Can you pm me? I can't message you. Looking to book OKW 1 bedroom around Memorial Day. Somewhat flexible dates.

Can you pm me? I can't message you. Looking to book OKW 1 bedroom around Memorial Day. Somewhat flexible dates.
You must make 10 posts on forums to enable PM. Search forums for the Test forum and make 10 posts to enable.

May 30 - June 5th would work for us.

Did you get your posts in on the test forum

To make your reservation, I need to get some info from you that we cannot get on the forum Other than PM.

As soon as you can PM, send me

Name
address
phone number
email

Thank you

Kevin

Hi! Looking for a studio at Poly/Riviera/OKW for June 8-18, 2022. Are points still available? Thanks much!

Hi! Looking for a studio at Poly/Riviera/OKW for June 8-18, 2022. Are points still available? Thanks much!
None of these are available, however Saratoga is available for 143 Std view or 163 preferred

If you want to make a reservation, p.m. me with your email address, name, phone number, and address. Thank you.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter