40th Birthday

isanda

Mouseketeer
Hi

We are staying at Newport Bay next year for my 40th Birthday. Has anyone any ideas for that special celebration that this milestone deserves. The DLP site mentions birthdays, but they are for kids only.

Hi Ian and a big congratulations on your upcoming big day!

My thoughts would be:

A lovely meal somewhere (are you going with a partner and could you book a babysitter (if you are going with kids and indeed if you even want to be away from them)

A ride in the new balloon?

I can't think of anything else at the moment but I'm sure someone will have some better ideas than me :)

Cheers

Karen

Ian, you haven't said who you will be holidaying with. Is it just you and wife/partner or will you have kids/other family members/friends with you?

I haven't been to Paris myself (or DLRP for that matter!!!) but how about going into Paris on the train for a day out or at night for a special meal? I believe I am correct in saying MorganB lives in Paris, I am sure he could suggest somewhere special to eat.

Ware Bears said:
I believe I am correct in saying MorganB lives in Paris, I am sure he could suggest somewhere special to eat.
Many apologies to MorganB who I believe I've referred to as "she" in the past!!!! Ooops, sorry Morgan!!

Here's the detail...there will be me my DW and 2 kids, plus my 'much' ;) older brother.

I really wanted to celebrate at DLP, but wondered what could be done to make it extra special??

Hi Ian,

How about a meal in Walts and request a table beside a window so you can watch one of the parades :cloud9: , or maybe Inventions [but it is expensive].

Then theres always good old Buffalo Bill's, which the kids would really enjoy as well. :earsboy:

Hi

This isn't something to do as such, but I remember there was a thread on here ages ago and someone said they went to City Hall on their birthday and they were given a badge and got a phone call from Goofy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter