420 DVC points for rent, any resort .

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgbsilver@hotmail.co

MAN OF MEANS BY NO MEANS THAT LITTLE OLD WINE DRI
DVC Gold
Hello, I have 420 Points for rent. I am asking $15 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resorts are SSR BCV and BLT.

Hi, I'm looking for Animal kingdom value or standard room.
November 3-4, 2017 or November 11-12, 2017. Two adults.

Thanks

When do these points have to be used by? Interested in transfer, need about 175 for BLT 1 bedroom for next year.

When do these points have to be used by? Interested in transfer, need about 175 for BLT 1 bedroom for next year.

135 of the points By Sept 2018 and 237 bettween sept 2018 and sept 2019. I could borrow to complete but I think borrowed points can not be tranfered.

Hello,
We are looking for two standard studios at Animal Kingdom. Both studios from 2/21/18 through 2/24/18.
One studio - two adults
One studio - two adults and one child (9)

Second choice - Boardwalk standard studios.

Thank you!
~Maria

Hello,
We are looking for two standard studios at Animal Kingdom. Both studios from 2/21/18 through 2/24/18.
One studio - two adults

Thank you!
~Maria

Sorry no studios any where. How about a one bedrom thaty sleeps 5.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House

Full Availability
Hide Availability Calendarfor
1-Bedroom Villa – Savanna View
Savanna View (Sleeps up to 5)
Feb 21, 2018 - Feb 24, 2018
117 Vacation Points

Hello,
One studio - two adults

Thank you!
~Maria

http://**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Floor-Plan-One-Bedroom-Villa-Animal-Kingdom-Lodge-Jambo-House-from-**************.net_.jpg

We are looking for Beach Club June 23rd - July 1 Looking for a 2 bed or 2 studios. Can switch between other resorts if needed. 4 adults and 2 teenagers

Hi! What use year are they? I'm looking to go in oct 2018 and looking for a transfer of at least 100 for BLT. Let me know please and thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter