420 points for rent - $11 pp ALL RENTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizzoid

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, I have 420 points available for renting. I have no problem splitting up the points as well and will entertain 2 nights all the way up to 10 if we can swing it! I have owned at SSR since 2005 and rent often as we have children now and cannot get to WDW as often as we like. PM me what you are looking for and we can chat! Happy Vacationing!

Hello! Can you check for availability Nov. 6 - 9 at either OKW studio, BWV studio or AKV standard or value? Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested in the same dates. Is Animal Kingdom Lodge Value available from September 6-9 for 4? And can dining be added. Thanks in advance! :)

Am interested in October 2 or 3 to 10 or 11th at OKW, AKV for 2 Adults, 3 children, and 1 crib. From what I was told, SSR does not supply towels/bedding for 5th person correct? Thanks!

Hi everyone, I have 420 points available for renting. I have no problem splitting up the points as well and will entertain 2 nights all the way up to 10 if we can swing it! I have owned at SSR since 2005 and rent often as we have children now and cannot get to WDW as often as we like. PM me what you are looking for and we can chat! Happy Vacationing!

Am interested in October 2 or 3 to 10 or 11th at OKW, AKV for 2 Adults, 3 children, and 1 crib. From what I was told, SSR does not supply towels/bedding for 5th person correct? Thanks!

Sent PM but looking for 2 things
#1 Oct 8-13 3 adults 1 child age 13 2 BDR @OKW or BCV
#2 short notice and can take care of immediately but looking for anything for Friday 5/8/15, school play cancelled so decided to come down day early if anything available. Studio is fine for 2 adults 1 child need DME for both trips.

Is anything available for 6 nights starting May 21st or 5 nights starting May 22nd? 2 adults 2 kids. I know it is a long shot. Thanks.

I'am looking for 428 points for an OKW GV Aug 25-Sept 1 do you have 8 more point?

Sent PM but looking for 2 things
#1 Oct 8-13 3 adults 1 child age 13 2 BDR @OKW or BCV
#2 short notice and can take care of immediately but looking for anything for Friday 5/8/15, school play cancelled so decided to come down day early if anything available. Studio is fine for 2 adults 1 child need DME for both trips.

Nothing for request #1- sent you a PM. I can do a studio at the grand Floridian, 29 pts

Nothing available for Nov 6-9 sorry!
Thanks. Was that nothing just at those resorts or anything anywhere?
Seems like I might need to add some flexibility :-)

I'd love to hear about any availability if you have time.

I am looking for 66 points for a standard studio at Saratoga Springs for 12/4/15-12/9/15. Is this available?

Thanks. Was that nothing just at those resorts or anything anywhere?
Seems like I might need to add some flexibility :-)

I'd love to hear about any availability if you have time.

sure...I can chat later tonight. 8pm EST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter