426 Points for Rent: Saratoga Springs Resort - $18 ($17 for Paid up front Reservations) Per Point (September 2023 through June 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI I am looking for a studio for 2 adults for Feb 24-28. Animal Kingdom, Key West or Boardwalk are my preferred locations.
Thanks
Animal Kingdom Jambo House is available - 66 Standard View, 79 Savannah View
Animal Kingdom Kidani Village is available - same points as Jambo
Old Key West is available - 64 points
Boardwalk only has one of the nights you asked for.

Michael

Animal Kingdom Jambo House is available - 66 Standard View, 79 Savannah View
Animal Kingdom Kidani Village is available - same points as Jambo
Old Key West is available - 64 points
Boardwalk only has one of the nights you asked for.

Michael
Thank You-sent you a PM

Good morning and thank you in advance. Looking for a studio for Dec 2nd through December 8th. Any resort is fine. I see a studio at OKW for Dec 2nd. I am willing to just take that night to start. Also willing to move during the trip.

Hello! Looking for VGC January 11-15 (flexible a few days each way) of 2024 for a studio!

Good morning and thank you in advance. Looking for a studio for Dec 2nd through December 8th. Any resort is fine. I see a studio at OKW for Dec 2nd. I am willing to just take that night to start. Also willing to move during the trip.
There is no availability and the date of the 2nd at OKW has been filled up.

Michael

If you have any points available, I'm looking for a two bedroom at Old Key West or Saratoga for 01/06/2024 - 01/09/2024. I would also consider any two bedroom at any other resort. Thanks for any help you can give us

Hi there! I am looking for two studios Oct 14-21 2023. I am open to whatever is available. Dream would be BCV or BWV but it's Food and Wine so I'm sure that is out of the question. Next would be Savannah view at AKL. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a studio, December 26-30, 2023 at AK, SSL, Boardwalk or OKW. Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a studio, December 26-30, 2023 at AK, SSL, Boardwalk or OKW. Thanks.

Disregard this post. I just read your entire thread. You mentioned nothing is available over Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter