450 pts @ $11 pp for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC4FUN

Mouseketeer
450 points for rent. $11 per point. PayPal only. You pay fees. Travel must be completed by March 1, 2016.

If you need to check out a couple or so days after March 1, 2016 the points for March dates are $13 per point.

Saratoga Springs (SSR) is likely all that is available. Possibly OKW & AKV (not value rooms) as well. So please be ok with staying at these resorts if contacting me.

Please email me for the quickest response.

polkadottedminnie@gmail.com

To book a room for you I will need:

1. Check in and check out dates.

2. Resort preferences. List in order of most wanted. View/category. And room size.

3. Number of people that will be staying in the room.

4. First & last names of everyone staying in the room. Ages of any children under 18 yrs old.

5. Address & phone number for the lead person on the reservation. Email address - best to use your same email address as your MDE account.

6. Flight info for DME. Can be added now or later.

7. Are you adding the DDP? This is a separate cost from the room.

Hope I can help with your next Disney vacation!

Do you know if anything with a studio that holds 5 is available February 21st-27th? I realize it might be too late for availability, but thought I might ask.

Any studios available Feb 20th? 1 night only - 2 adults/ 1 child. Thanks

Hi, I am looking for a studio anytime between February 13th thru March 1st. Would like to stay for 6 nights. Our preference would be Boardwalk, Baylake, Beach Club or OKW. There are 2 adults and 2 children, 9,9. I am a DVC owner myself so very familiar with the process. Thanks, Lynn

Sent you an email. We are looking to rent around April 28- May 7 ( flexibility with dates) hoping to stay poly or BLT

Getting a TON of date check requests every day via email. Still have 400 points available.

For reference for some as of about 1/2 hour ago here is what I found for studio availability checking all resorts feb 1 - 14.

Feb. 2, 4 - AKV - Kidani - standard view - 13 points per night

Feb. 1, 2, 9, 10 - AKV - Kidani - savannah view - 17 points per night

Feb. 2, 10 - AKV - Jambo - savannah view - 17 points per night

Feb. 8, 2016 - PVB - standard view - 21 points

Feb. 1, 2, 3, 7, 9, 10 - OKW 13 points per night

Feb. 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11 - SSR 14 points per night

Email me if interested in renting between now and the end of feb.

Getting a TON of date check requests every day via email. Still have 400 points available.
For reference for some as of about 1/2 hour ago here is what I found for studio availability checking all resorts feb 1 - 14.

Feb. 2, 4 - AKV - Kidani - standard view - 13 points per night

Feb. 1, 2, 9, 10 - AKV - Kidani - savannah view - 17 points per night

Feb. 2, 10 - AKV - Jambo - savannah view - 17 points per night

Feb. 8, 2016 - PVB - standard view - 21 points

Feb. 1, 2, 3, 7, 9, 10 - OKW 13 points per night

Feb. 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11 - SSR 14 points per night

Email me if interested in renting between now and the end of feb.

I am interested in many different places (no super preference but would like BWV, BLT, or SSP bc of the lower points cost). I have never taken the kids on property so I have no idea what to expect...trying to read to catch up. :)
I'm sending you an email but I would like dates 3/28-4/2. (I know, the worst week possible apparently). LOL thank you!

I am going to WDW Sat. 4/16-Fri. 4/22. I am trying to stay at SSR studio, there will be 3 people (2 adults and child under 2). I am willing to pay $12 per point at 100 pts.

Looking for points for
1. October 15-22 at Grand Floridian studio for family of five
And
2. Either April 2016 4 night cruise from Port Canaveral for family of five OR April 3-8 Disneyland Grand Californian two studios or best way for six people
Thank you,
Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter