• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

45th Wedding Anniversary

MickeysMommy

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I am taking my parents to WDW next August for their 45th Wedding Anniversary (can you imagine 45 years?!) Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do for them while we are down there? It will just be the three of us (no kids) and we've been before but I was looking for something really nice for them. I think I'll post this on a couple boards but I thought I would post here first. Thanks...:p

How about treating then to a very nice dinner. If you want to make it a truly memorable evening, I'd suggest Victoria and Albert. Otherwise, Citrico, California Grill, Bistro in France are some other great dining experiences.

I'll agree with Karen's suggestion of Victoria and Albert's. Narcoosee's is another nice option.

You all might enjoy a performance at Cirque du Soleil also. There are no bad seats in the theater- takes all of the worry about where to sit.

A spa treatment might also be a nice treat for both.

Regardless what you decide, the trip itself will be a wonderful tribute to your parents.

Enjoy the experience!

when you make the ps reservations- mention that it's their anniversary - say this alot

also go by City Hall at the MK and mention its their anniversary

what type of food do they like?

you could also do the Illiuiminations Cruise or the MK fireworks cruise.

you could send them some flowers or a special gift
http://www.theperfectgift.cc/
or
wdw florist
1-407-827-3525
some other folks like
http://www.giftsofalifetime.com

mother (age 81) likes Chief Mickey's - do your parents like to party - they may like it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter