• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

479 points for rent. AKV and SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamChasers, can you PM me? I'm more of a lurker than a talker so I don't have enough points to PM you. Or you can just answer here. :)

1) Are the 320 AKL points still available?
2) Will the AKL points be good for October 2017?
3) Are you willing to transfer the points instead of renting them?

If the points will work for October 2017 and you can transfer, I'm interested in all 320.

Thanks!
Hi DoomKittie.

I am not able to PM you either. My remaining AKV points are yours if you want them.

Let me know.

Hi DoomKittie.

I am not able to PM you either. My remaining AKV points are yours if you want them.

Let me know.

Sorry for the delayed response, family is visiting and my computer hasn't been my own. :) I'm interested in the points if they're still available. If you can transfer, I'll take all of them. If you can't transfer then I need 153 points and I'll send you the booking details.

Thanks!

Hi DoomKittie.

I am down to 50 points for the 2016 use year. I could book the stay for you by borrowing points. If you give me your e-mail address we can work out the details.

Same boat, can't figure out how to PM

We are looking for AK

Check in Dec 31, 2016
Check out Jan 7, 2017

Thanks!

Sorry Beachbug, but no DVC resort at Walt Disney World in any unit type has availability for that week, at this point in the year.

Hi!
Do you still have points?
I need any resort and can be a standard studio for 4 people.
The dates are: 11/24 to 11/27 and 12/1 to 12/3.
Thanks,

Hi, I'm looking for a 2 bedroom unit, any resort, at Disneyworld, July 15-22 2017, how many points will that take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter