480 Bay Lake Tower points for Rent through 05/31/2021, $17 per point - valid at all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,
Do you have any availability September 10th-18th, 2020?
Our top resorts are Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savannah View), Old Key West, Boardwalk, and Riviera.
Top accommodations are studio and 1 bedroom
Party of 4 adults
Thanks in advance!

Hello there,
Our top resorts are Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savannah View), Old Key West, Boardwalk, and Riviera.
Party of 4 adults
Thanks in advance!
The DVC website is down - will get back to you once it works. By the way, to actually go through with a reservation, you would need to complete the requirements for sending private messages so you can send me the guest info.

Hello there,
Party of 4 adults
Thanks in advance!
There is only availability at Saratoga Springs - let me know if you want to go through:

Hi I am looking for a studio at BLT from 4/24/21 - 4/30/21? Looking for the cheapest room.

Do you have any points remaining to rent or transfer? I am a DVC member and need more points. I know November Thanksgiving week is slim, but hoping to piece together something in the range Nov. 21-28. Please let me know what you have available for points. Thank you.

Do you have any points remaining to rent or transfer? I am a DVC member and need more points. I know November Thanksgiving week is slim, but hoping to piece together something in the range Nov. 21-28. Please let me know what you have available for points. Thank you.
I cannot transfer any BLT points as I have already done my transfer for the June 2020 use year. But I can certainly transfer the 85 Aulani points, and you can then bank them into the Oct 2020 use year and book a stay in November. You would need to take all 85 points though.

Also, to complete any transactions on this board, you need to have enough postings to qualify for the private messaging system. There are instructions on how to do so posted at the top of the Trade/Rent forum.

I cannot transfer any BLT points as I have already done my transfer for the June 2020 use year. But I can certainly transfer the 85 Aulani points, and you can then bank them into the Oct 2020 use year and book a stay in November. You would need to take all 85 points though.
Yes please.

If the Aulani points are still available for transfer, I am interested.
I will let you know, but for now I promised them to someone else. Meanwhile, if I may offer an advice - in order to make any transaction on this board you need to complete posting requirements so you can enable private messaging - please see post on top of the trade/rent forum to see requirements.

I will let you know, but for now I promised them to someone else. Meanwhile, if I may offer an advice - in order to make any transaction on this board you need to complete posting requirements so you can enable private messaging - please see post on top of the trade/rent forum to see requirements.
Okay, thanks. I will read. I have been a member forever, I just don't post much :-)

Edited to clarify potential reimbursement policy: We are in this together. If your reservation gets cancelled by Disney because of pandemic, earthquake, fire or any reason beyond our control, I would work with you diligently to reschedule it for another date, based on your vacation plans, DVC resort availability and DVC points expiration date. If an acceptable rescheduled stay cannot be found before the points expire, we would split the loss and you get a 50% refund.

Hello! I am curious about a 4 night stay probably in the cheapest or relatively inexpensive accommodations during one of these timeframes.

Jan. 5-13, Jan 25-Feb. 11
Feb. 22-March 5

THank you

There is plenty of availability for lake view studios at Bay Lake Tower - how about 4 nights over a weekend, check-in Friday Feb 26, check-out Tuesday, March 2nd, for 90 points? Weather can be tricky in January, early March is a much better time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter