480 pts at $12/per to use by 11/30/14...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Thanks for checking, I will check back with you to see if you have rented your points.

Thanks
Wendi

Can you tell me if anything is available for 1 night 9/20 in WDW? Would like something close to MK but am flexible since I know a lot may not be available

We need 150 points for our Boardwalk Villa vacation in July 2014. Are you able to transfer points?

Hi..just sent pm - not sure if it went thru...looking for possible 2 standard villas at BWV for Oct 12-13...thanks

If it gets this far, I am interested in 2 standard 2bdrms at BLT for 7/29/14-8/2/14. I know we can't book for a couple more weeks, but keep us in mind if you still have points leftover. Should be 402 pts total. Also curious on your deposit and payment schedule. Thank you!

Do you still have points available? If so, how many? Looking for something in Jan 2014, possibly 2-3 revs.

I am looking for either 3 deluxe/one bedroom or a 3 bedroom for 3 families. Would like to travel in Jan

Looking for one night 9/20 in WDW somewhere close to Magic kingdom (would love wilderness) but am flexible since there may not be much available. Ready to book if we can make a deal!

Thanks, James

Hi Looking for studio at AKV preferably for dates tentatively Nov 11-Nov 19 . Thank you!

Hi! I'm looking for a 2 bedroom for October 22 - 30! Please PM me if there is availability!

Will you do point transfers?
I'm looking for 240 points.
Can the points be banked if transfers. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter