4for$ at American Pavilion in Epcot: Video

Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
HERE is a video (not mine) from "Under the Dome."

These guys used to be the (very, VERY popular) pre-show for DHS' Beauty and the Beast LIVE show.

They are doing a temporary gig at Epcot (in place of Voices of Liberty.)

I wish they'd be brought back to Beauty and the Beast LIVE!!

I miss these guys! I used to love seeing them at B&B. I wish they would bring them back.

Thanks for posting. :thumbsup2

I really miss those guys too! I was there on their last day and I'd only found out that morning that they were leaving. I spent the whole day trying to get their CD but I couldn't find it anywhere. Finally, I asked a CM at Beauty and the Beast if he had any suggestions. He asked me to come back later that afternoon.

When I went back, he took me backstage and I got to meet all four guys. They also gave me a signed CD. It made my day! I made sure I recognised the CM at guest services later that day. Still wish they were there though.

Thanks for posting! I'm not sure if I can make it over there to see them while they're performing :( I never got to see them at BatB, but they performed for my former college's formal banquet at the Contemporary a few years ago. Everyone LOVED them, especially their version of Go the Distance from Hercules. Here's a video I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg4o0SnfHOg

How long are they expected to be there? We'll be at Epcot a week from tomorrow, and that would be fun to see (I love the Voices of Liberty, but I think DH would enjoy this more).

Thanks for posting the video.

copied from another website:
Four for a Dollar returns to Walt Disney World, March 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, and 20, 2013. Performing at the American Adventure's Rotunda as part of Disney's "Limited Time Magic" promotion

Performances are throughout the day from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Their facebook website lists:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Four-4-A-Dollar-Back-to-Disney-World/160293197347798
Return2Zero aka 44A$ will be at Epcot today, tomorrow, and Friday. They'll be singing in the American Adventure rotunda at 12:30, 1:15, 2:00, 2:45, 3:30, 4:15, 5:00.

I so enjoy hearing them. Thanks for the link to their video.
I wish they would return to one of the attractions as a pre-show. They are missed!:goodvibes

I miss them too! I always enjoyed having pre-show entertainment there and at Fantasmic! I wish they still did these types of things!

I miss them too! I always enjoyed having pre-show entertainment there and at Fantasmic! I wish they still did these types of things!

Fantasmic! once again does have a pre-show, but I'm not sure exactly what it is these days.

Thanks for posting that. I'd never seen them perform. Their style on that song reminds me of the group Straight No Chaser.
:thumbsup2

Fantasmic! once again does have a pre-show, but I'm not sure exactly what it is these days.

It's a guy and a girl that play games with the crowd. They pick random people and have them tell about their favorite thing they've done that day, do Disney trivia, Finish That Song, do the wave, etc. It's pretty fun and helps pass the time before F!

We were selected to be in the trivia game for the Fantasmic preshow this week -- everyone got a box of popcorn for playing. It was fun for the kids. They just asked 3 or 4 questions (and even if we got the answer wrong, they said the right answer over the microphone so everyone wins.)

I would go to Beauty and the Beast over and over to see the pre-show. They were so very awesome. We will miss them by only 9 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter