• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4nana recaptures the magic on the 9/7- 9/11 Wonder!

4nana

God Bless America, Land of the Free and Brave
Dis friends ~

Happy Monday! Have just returned and invite you to read my
'Happy 74th Birthday Mother, Daughter cruise' trip report.
We had a 'wonder'ful trip!! God does work in mysterious ways!
:sunny:

I'm so glad you went back for another trip! Can't wait to read all about it. You deserved a wonderful vacation!

Im so glad Disney recaptured the Magic for you.

(Hopefully we'll feel the Magic in Nov. Its been a long wait.)

Nana, I almost went up to someone in the Waldorf mall this weekend. She was wearing a DCL shirt, and shopping with what looked like Granddaughters. I thought it might have been you. But it must not have been! Saved me some embarassment!!

Glad you had a great time on the trip. Looking forward to the trip report.

Lisa

WOW!!! I am so glad to hear that you had such a 'WONDERful' trip! :D

We will be sailing Sunday, and would really appreciate if you were able to tell us which night they had The Golden Mickeys...

Seems odd, but the only thing I have heard is that Dreams was on the FIRST night???

Thanks! :D

4nana,

What a wonderful trip report! I got chills reading about all the wonderful things that happened on your cruise. It is great that you had the opportunity to spend some quality time with your mother and sister. You will have those wonderful memories forever.

bassoongirl

Thanks for the nice replies Dis friends. :)

Wishing on a star ~
Yes, Dreams is on the first night, Sunday and Golden Mickeys is on the last night, Wed ~ 6:30pm and 8:30pm. Sorry to say, I did not get to see the newest show. Next time!!

Thank you 4nana! You are the greatest!

Now it is back to earth after your delightful cruise! Here is wishing you another wonderful or magical cruise in the future to see the new show!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter