4th anniversary dining help PLS! (V&A)

FIREFLY01

MARRIED MY PRINCE CHARMING IN THE MOST MAGICAL PLA
so its our 4th anniversary and we are going w/o our dd!!! so we are having dinner one night at Jiko (love it) our actual anniversary night we have reservations at california grill (been there and liked it) but are debating if we try something new and nice... like victoria and alberts, or citric or yachtsmen or open to suggestion......

heres my hangup with dinner my husband is very adventurous and likes everything when it comes to food.. me not so much... i won't eat pork and very very limited seafood if we do v&a will they contort menu at all????im looking at menu o line and i can prob try most of it, except for like 4th course it says lamb,veal or pork (yeah not doing any of it)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

At V&A they will contact you about a week prior to the reservation. At that time they will ask about allergies and specific dislikes. Tell them you specific dislikes and when you get your individualized menus yours will not even have those items listed, and you will still have choices for each course.

Ok we made reservation for v&. A in dining room chef table wasn't available my husband is so excited to eat there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter