4th anniversary dining help!!!! v&a??????

FIREFLY01

MARRIED MY PRINCE CHARMING IN THE MOST MAGICAL PLA
so its our 4th anniversary and we are going w/o our dd!!! so we are having dinner one night at Jiko (love it) our actual anniversary night we have reservations at california grill (been there and liked it) but are debating if we try something new and nice... like victoria and alberts, or citric or yachtsmen or open to suggestion......

heres my hangup with dinner my husband is very adventurous and likes everything when it comes to food.. me not so much... i won't eat pork and very very limited seafood if we do v&a will they contort menu at all????im looking at menu o line and i can prob try most of it, except for like 4th course it says lamb,veal or pork (yeah not doing any of it)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

My DH and I are both very picky eaters. DH does not eat vegetables and nuts and all sorts of things, and I would never touch any sort of meat other than basic seafood (shrimp and mild fish only), chicken, and some beef. We did V&A on our anniversary trip in October and I just knew we would walk away hungry, but we LOVED it. they called a week before the reservation to confirm and check and see if we had any allergies and I laughed and told them how picky we were. well, when we arrived they had that noted and went over each course and talked about the options... Like if there was nothing in one course that we liked we could choose two in another and the chef would make a different portion size or whatever. They also made substitutions or left things out, like mushrooms, if we didn't want it. So they will definitely do whatever they can to accommodate any taste. It was an amazing experience and I cannot recommend it enough!

I remember following your wedding planning and trip report. I had a great time "at" your wedding --LOL, You wrote one of the better wedding reports. It can not be 4 years -- seemed like only last year. Grats on DD. Daughters and sons are great but the true fun is in having Grand kids. Please make sure you do a trip and food report of your trip. You will have one follower for sure :).

Patty

so its our 4th anniversary and we are going w/o our dd!!! so we are having dinner one night at Jiko (love it) our actual anniversary night we have reservations at california grill (been there and liked it) but are debating if we try something new and nice... like victoria and alberts, or citric or yachtsmen or open to suggestion......

heres my hangup with dinner my husband is very adventurous and likes everything when it comes to food.. me not so much... i won't eat pork and very very limited seafood if we do v&a will they contort menu at all????im looking at menu o line and i can prob try most of it, except for like 4th course it says lamb,veal or pork (yeah not doing any of it)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Omg thank u so much !! I will def do trip report !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter