4th fast pass

Disneynutinlondon

<font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t
Can anyone tell me if I make my 3 fast passes for Magic Kindom for the morning once I've used them can I make my 4th fast pass for a different park for the evening without actually being in that different park now it's possible to make FP choices via the MDE app ?

Okay another question.

Now I've made my fast passes on a couple of days I've only made 2. So the question is once I've used my 2 in the morning park will I be I be able to make my 3rd for a different park that we are going to visit in the evening ?

Okay another question.

Now I've made my fast passes on a couple of days I've only made 2. So the question is once I've used my 2 in the morning park will I be I be able to make my 3rd for a different park that we are going to visit in the evening ?

Good question! I would guess not as it only advertises you can book a fourth in a different park. I'd book three to be sure even if one is a throw away don't use it one to be safe until someone tests this.

Good question! I would guess not as it only advertises you can book a fourth in a different park. I'd book three to be sure even if one is a throw away don't use it one to be safe until someone tests this.

That seem such a waste of a FP that someone else could put to good use but I guess you just have to play the system as it is.

I miss the old days of being able to give away the paper fast passes that we went going to use to other families

We just got back on Tuesday and I found FP+ would not let me book anything for another park until I had used the passes from my original park that day (didn't matter whether I had 2 or 3 booked). So for example if I had booked 2 fastpasses in MK for 9am - 10am and 10am - 11am then it wouldn't let me book for say Epcot until after those fastpass time slots had passed, so after 11am.

Was a bit frustrating when we were in a park in the morning and wanted to book a different park for the evening but no real biggie in the end. I found most things available every day I tried apart from the big hitters (7DMT, Test Track, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter