4th Fastpass?

zeus12

Earning My Ears
So yesterday I received 2 emails for Disney. This first one said:

There has been an unexpected change in the operating schedule of an attraction or show during your upcoming Walt Disney World® visit. Your FastPass+ selection for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad from 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM on 10/22/2018 is no longer available.

As a replacement, a new selection was made for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM on 10/22/2018.

Then shortly after I got another that said:

There has been an unexpected change in the operating schedule of an attraction or show during your upcoming Walt Disney World® visit. Your FastPass+ selection for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad from 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM on 10/22/2018 is no longer available.

As a replacement, a new selection was made for Splash Mountain from 9:30 PM to 10:00 PM on 10/22/2018.

Now when I go into MDE I have 4 fast passes for that day

Jungle Cruise
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
8:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Splash Mountain
9:30 PM - 10:00 PM

So my question is, do I still have the BTMR FP? or is it one of those multiple experience ones?

TIA

I have a similar issue. I got a BTMRR cancelation email saying I had been rescheduled for Splash and then a second cancelation email saying I was rescheduled for Buzz. So now I have 5 FP showing including the "canceled" BTMRR one. But none of them can be modified at all.

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

The real question is what would happen if you tried to rebook the BTMRR? Would Splash go away and leave you with only one? Not sure I'd play around with it.

The real question is what would happen if you tried to rebook the BTMRR? Would Splash go away and leave you with only one? Not sure I'd play around with it.

In my case I'm not able to modify any of them. Not the original ones or the replacement ones.

Yea I was wondering if it was just related to the issues going around. So do you figure it will get rectified and i'll be back to my 3 original FP's?

If its glitch-related, all bets are off as to what I (or anyone else) thinks MIGHT happen.

The Big Thunder one was likely just changed due to hours being extended. No clue about Splash though haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter