• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4th FP+

mrsladymontague

Earning My Ears
My family of 4 is headed to the parks in June. When we go to a kiosk to get our 4th FP, do we just need to scan 1 MB and we can each get a FP for the same ride/time? Or, do we each scan our MBs to get FPs? We want to ride the same rides at the same time.

I control all of the MBs on my MDE account. I'm assuming we will all pull up when I scan mine and I can just select all of us...

Thanks so much!

Just one person needs to be there. Think of your MB as a KTTW card. Anyone on your reservation can scan theirs to access the FP's, dining credits, etc.

My family of 4 is headed to the parks in June. When we go to a kiosk to get our 4th FP, do we just need to scan 1 MB and we can each get a FP for the same ride/time? Or, do we each scan our MBs to get FPs? We want to ride the same rides at the same time.

I control all of the MBs on my MDE account. I'm assuming we will all pull up when I scan mine and I can just select all of us...

Thanks so much!

Just one MB is needed but I'd have everyone in the vicinity just in case. On our first day there was an issue where I wasn't showing on my own account (!) but my aunt and daughter were. The CM scanned my aunt's band and there we all were. We had no issues after that initial glitch when I used my MB to schedule our 4th+ FP+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter