• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4th of July dinner ideas?

briannesmom

<font color=coral>Definitely not the kind of shot
We will be arriving on the afternoon of the 4th and staying at the Wyndham Palace before moving to the BC. Any dinner ideas for 2 adults and a 1 year old? We will have spent most of the day driving so I want to avoid the parks. What resort or DTD restaurant do you suggest?

Thanks,
Amy

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess:

One of our favorites is Ohana's which is located in the Polynesian Resort which is outside of the parks. There are also great restaurants in the Disney boardwalk area. Enjoy!

I'd also suggest Ohanas! Our first night will be July 2 - and we're dining at Ohanas! Then we'll walk down to the beach for the fireworks!

We tried Ohanas for the first time on our trip in October (on our first night there too) and we loved it!!!

Have fun!!!

It sounds like you'll have a car ,what about offsite dining? I'm worried about the local folks coming to WDW for dinner and fireworks. I'm going to be at Discovery Cove on the 4th,it might make sense for us to eat offsite that night. I just think its going to be absolutely mobbed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter