$5.00 Child Ticket?

OrlandoHelp

Mouseketeer
I know you have to purchase the tickets prior to December 31 to to take advantage of the $5 child ticket offer but does the ticket need to be used prior to December 31 as well? We plan a trip in February and I would love to add seaworld to our trip.

Thanks

I know you have to purchase the tickets prior to December 31 to to take advantage of the $5 child ticket offer but does the ticket need to be used prior to December 31 as well? We plan a trip in February and I would love to add seaworld to our trip.

Thanks

If you go to the purchase tickets page on the Sea World site and put your mouse on the orange box that says "important product information", you get a message that says "Enjoy one visit to Sea World Orlando before December 31, 2010". Sounds like it would need to be used before the end of December.

If you go to the purchase tickets page on the Sea World site and put your mouse on the orange box that says "important product information", you get a message that says "Enjoy one visit to Sea World Orlando before December 31, 2010". Sounds like it would need to be used before the end of December.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter