$5.00 Tshirts at The Disney Store..

Rapunsel

Tinkerbell... mood subject to change without notic
Just wanted to pass this info on. I was at my local Disney Store at the Redondo Beach Galleria yesterday and all the T-shirts for Adults and Kids are on sale for $5.00.

I was happy to find a good selection as I couldn't afford $22.00 for one kids shirt at the park. But got one for each of us at the Disney store.

Also the summer stuff is also marked 25% off. Found some cute stuff.

RApunsel

I was also at our local store in the Seattle area and found the same. We got cute t-shirts for each of us, flip-flops for $2 or $3 for DS5, and a few other things, great prices!

Disneyshopping.com often has good sales too. I've gotten hooded sweatshirts for $12 and t-shirts for $5. To me it's not the same as getting stuff in the park, but it is pretty close.

Thanks for the heads up. I might make a trip today - add $3 for gas (I started making a mental note of how much it costs to go anywhere these days). I've been thinking about getting some Disney Dollars for our trip next week, although I think I'm the only one who gets a kick out of having them now that the "kids" are 14 and 23. Of course they like it when I give them some just because that is less of their own $$ they will need to spend in the shops. And the $5 shirts - they would be for me as well because the kids will probably not wear them. I do miss the days when they were little and the little extra things I got for the trips were really fun. Like the POC fruit snacks I bought to take with us (JD on the box of course), yeah that was for me. ;)

stampinshauna said:
Disneyshopping.com often has good sales too. I've gotten hooded sweatshirts for $12 and t-shirts for $5. To me it's not the same as getting stuff in the park, but it is pretty close.
I'm a bargain hunter, so seeing t-shirts in the park for $22 is going to be a big shock! OUCH! I had no idea it was so much.

I recently saw a woman wearing a 50th souvenir hooded sweatshirt; other than that it was a drab gray color, it was really cool! How much would something like that cost? :scared1:

I do love to shop, and I love having a memento of a special trip. This will be our first trip to DL. Hopefully I can contain myself enough to get just a few 'bargain' souvenirs on our September trip. (Good thing DH doesn't read this board, he'd be :lmao: ) I like the idea of the antenna toppers, and definitely will do the silhouettes.

Sweatshirts run anywhere from $29.99 to $50.00 depending on the uniqueness and how topical (new) the message.

denyd said:
Sweatshirts run anywhere from $29.99 to $50.00 depending on the uniqueness and how topical (new) the message.
WOW! :scared1: :eek: :crazy2:
I'll hope for the best at the Disney outlet store...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter