5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
dzneprincess said:
:thumbsup2

Kev,
While I cant do a french braid for ya:thumbsup2 I will be happy to do bahamian brais all over for ya! And Im thinking formal night!!!!!:lmao:
dunno.gif
Guess I don't need that suit, heh??? :rotfl2:

chip&dale&fun said:
Kevin, I did not know you knew how to braid....how about teaching Sam...I'll pay off in Banfi :teeth:
Sure! I can only do the simple braids. Never learned the foreign types......

Just tell the kids that they are going to Mexico. You just don't have to tell them how they are getting there :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

ohiominnie said:
I went through the post listing of everyone who has posted on this thread (just to jog my memory) and found two missing:
IMNOTLISA and Bear :lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

chip&dale&fun said:
OUR PIRATE NIGHT DOOR SIGN....SEE I POSTED FIRST AND LAST NAMES.... :teeth:

lotsigpage0023.jpg

VERY cool! I was working on our pirate one last night....it has our pirate names, too....but something just seems to be missing. I'll post it in a bit and see if someone can tell me what doesn't seem right about it. I guess I think it's boring.

WDWLVR said:
Karen - you bring up a valid point in that most people don't have 11 x 17 paper at home.

So I've changed the online one to one that will print out on 4 separate 8 1/2 x 11 sheets. Since the files are really big I took the other one down. If someone did have 11 x 17 paper they can always cut and paste the sheets into a bigger one.

Now we know you two are truly professionals.....you must have the BEST printer. WOW. I'm jealous.

ohiominnie said:
Diana,

sent you a PM. :)

HEY! What about me??? Now I'm being paranoid. I just KNOW you are talking about me behind my back...I know it....:scared: :o

gptmba said:
Well, I don't know what is up with my DD7. She start complaining of a really bad pain in her "lower left quadrant". I think it might be constipation, so I start asking all these questions. She says to me, "Mom, why do you care if I pooped or not? It's my belly that hurts not my butt."
(insert huff here!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: Kids really do say the darndest things! Too cute.

dzneprincess said:
:thumbsup2

Kev,
While I cant do a french braid for ya:thumbsup2 I will be happy to do bahamian brais all over for ya! And Im thinking formal night!!!!!:lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maria and Pam:

Thank you so much for all of the hard work on the shirts and the bags! They are fantastic!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I love that the shirts are a lighter weight....I tried mine on last night and it's great!!

Today is a big day for cruise chores.

I made it to the Wine Warehouse and bought a case of Banfi.

Then off to Sams for more bubble wrap.

This cruise may set a new personal record for the number of bottles that leave my house and make it on the ship. Thank goodness there have been offers to help haul. Is trip might even be a little much for Little Lisa. :rotfl2:

chip&dale&fun said:
We look dry - this was before we went down.....

Were we having fun??????????????

Thanks Jim......or Matt.....

The still did not come out real well because we could not use a flash through the window, but the video came out great. You will enjoy hearing all the comments from the peanut gallery. :rotfl:

I thought about sending it down to you so you don't have to carry it on the cruise, but it would make some good entertainment at JBs. It would play very nicely on the lap top.

scuba diver said:
The still did not come out real well because we could not use a flash through the window, but the video came out great. You will enjoy hearing all the comments from the peanut gallery. :rotfl:

I thought about sending it down to you so you don't have to carry it on the cruise, but it would make some good entertainment at JBs. It would play very nicely on the lap top.
Oh Goody! Good food, good drink, good friends AND entertainment!!! Awesome!! :banana: :thumbsup2

justmestace said:
HEY! What about me??? Now I'm being paranoid. I just KNOW you are talking about me behind my back...I know it....:scared: :o

You need to get a life if you are concerned about people PM behind your back.

I know it is a shock, but really....IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!

BTW - Virgil told me to say that in a PM. :rotfl2:

tinksdad said:
Oh Goody! Good food, good drink, good friends AND entertainment!!! Awesome!! :banana: :thumbsup2

This only confirms it.....JB will be the unvailing. That way we can all comment about their diving form. :thumbsup2

Right now I am sitting in a bar in Ormond Beach waiting for Matt to finish up track party. I figured it was a better use of my time sitting here having a cold one and DIS. After all, Sharon and Lisa are heading to Orlando for gymnastics.

scuba diver said:
You need to get a life if you are concerned about people PM behind your back.

I know it is a shock, but really....IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!

BTW - Virgil told me to say that in a PM. :rotfl2:

Speaking of PMs - did everybody (except Stacey of course - since she's not talking to me) get my PM......;)

Virgil
pirate:

btw - of course no PM was sent - just wanted to clarify that for those not keeping track........

WVMD said:
Speaking of PMs - did everybody (except Stacey of course - since she's not talking to me) get my PM......;)

Virgil
pirate:

btw - of course no PM was sent - just wanted to clarify that for those not keeping track........

Are we going to have to seperate the two of you at dinner? :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter