• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5 Day Plus tickets

Elaine Guidi

Elaine
I think I know the answer to this but......

I understand that with the 5 day hopper plus ticket we can go into disney theme parks for 5 days, but does it mean we can go into more that one WD park during one of those days ie we can visit say Epcot but go to MK for dinner and that uses only one day?

Thanks

Yes, Elaine, as long as you have a <b>hopper</b> pass you only use one day's entitlement however many of the main parks you visit on that day.

BUT....... if you use a Plus feature to visit a water park on the same day as you visit one of the four main parks, you will have used up one park day as well as a Plus feature.

Also remember that you'll need to get your hand stamped if you leave a park and intend to enter another park (or return to the same one) later the same day. If your pass has already been used once in any day, you'll need to have valid admission <i>and</i> a hand stamp to enable you to use that pass again during the same day. This is to prevent more than one person sharing the same hopper pass during a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter