5 days and counting

moes87

Earning My Ears
We are getting ready to go. I think I am more excited than the kids at this point. We were watching the Disney Parade on TV on Christmas Day. It was great. I can't wait to see Disney in person.:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Welcome to DID. Hope you and your family have a good trip.

What a wonderful way to start out the New Year, Moes87! :) I hope your first Disney trip is magical. :) :)

Hi moes87, WELCOME! Have a wonderful time at Disney and be sure to tell us all about it when you get back! :bounce:

Six days and counting! It seemed so far away and then with Christmas it just snuck up on us! Very excited also - DH broke his collar bone playing hockey last week so its not going to be the trip we had expected, he will spend lots of time with DD, 5, who will be thrilled to just keep going on the tame rides! I am dying to hear about the new CBR but no one has posted anything yet.

6 days to go for us, 1st trip after buying into DVC, heres hoping for unseasonably warm weather:bounce:

Only 10 days left for us. I've been watching the weather, the next 5 days look great (by CDN standards) I just hope it holds up. This time of year the weather can go either way, one year we wore our winter coats for half the trip, the next year we swam everyday!

It's so tough to pack for this time of year as you have to be prepared for every season. I have to be 99% packed by tommorrow as we have something going on every night, even Friday (we leave Saturday morning). But I'm trying not to get stressed - I'm sure that whatever I forget can be bought. Has anyone had any problems with taking food on planes? We don't get fed on either leg of our flight (Calgary to Dallas - Dallas to Orlando and only 90 minutes between flights). I have bought lunchables for the kids (BIG treat) and am hoping this won't pose a problem at customs. The cab is picking us picking us up at 3:10am (ouch) and we don't reach Orlando until 4:20pm, probably at the hotel at 5:30pm so it is a long long day..... Wish me luck! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter