5 Disney Parks Facts About Yourself

Disneyfreak001

"I dont't wanna be the bad guy anymore"
Hey! So basically you just post 5 of your favorite things at any Disney Parks! I'll start! Check out my other thread "5 Things About Yourself"

1. I've been to Disney 10 times and am going for 8 weeks this winter! (101 days!!!!!)

2. BTMRR is my favorite ride next to Kali and Test Track

3. Epcot and Magic Kingdom are tied for my favorite parks

4. I've stayed at 3 different resorts and Pop and Port Orleans Riverside are tied for favorite

5. I have a ridiculous pin collection

1. I've only done one "full on" WDW trip.

2. AK is not only my favorite park, it's the entire family's favorite.

3. As a parent, DHS is my least favorite (well behind all the others including the water parks), but as an individual, MK is my least favorite.

4. I hate Fantasmic

5. Safari is far & away my favorite ride in any park, anywhere.

Hey! So basically you just post 5 of your favorite things at any Disney Parks! I'll start! Check out my other thread "5 Things About Yourself" 1. I've been to Disney 10 times and am going for 8 weeks this winter! (101 days!!!!!)
First, I am jealous of your number one. 1. BTMRR in the rain is my absolute favorite attraction 2. I have experienced every attraction in WDW, even the minor ones, except Tower of Terror- I'm just too afraid of the dropping feeling in my stomach 3. My bucket list includes every tour, so far we have only done Keys to the Kingdom, but this is a fairly new addiction of mine 4. We almost never eat at table service restaurants because my 16 year old has always been a very picky eater 5. Even though I am a DVC member for over 10 years, the moderates are still my favorite resorts, and I book them when AP discounts are good for short trips. POR alligator bayou is my favorite of all the mods.

Edited to add. I read it as 5 Disney facts, not favorites. Sorry.

1. Magic Kingdom is my favorite park

2. I'm not sure how many times I've been to Disney World but since I've been out of college I have been 6 times including my honeymoon in 1996 (5 times at Old Key West and once at Wilderness Lodge Villas).

3. I'm going again in less than 2 weeks (again to Old Key West).

4. My favorite ride is the Tower of Terror.

5. I've already started planning a trip for early spring 2016!

1. Have stayed at all currently operating resorts except Art of Animation. (Counting DVC/resort share properties together.)

2. Lost my shoe entering the ride car on space mountain. The ride was stopped for a few minutes after they sent some ride cars through so they could fetch it.

3. Attended an AFV taping in the overnight hours at met Tom Bergeron.

4. It is NOT a vacation destination for us. I have only "vacationed" there twice. Once in high school and once a couple of years ago. Most of the time it is a drop in or weekend visit thing at least when we lived in Florida.

5. Tower of Terror is my favorite attraction.

1- My Disney obsession started when DD was 3 and we went for a few days. More than 8 trips later in 12 years, we still love going to the parks.

2- I would rather go with DD than with DH. He isn't a big Disney fan, but agreed to an anniversary adults only trip last year. It wasn't nearly as much fun as my mom/daughter trips with DD, since she and I are both Disney junkies.

3- We don't have any plans for a trip in the foreseeable future, and I am sad.

4- My very favorite thing about a WDW vacation is feeling like a kid without a care in the world while I'm there. It is such a lovely break from the 'real world'!

5- We have never done a big blowout trip but I'd love to someday. We have had wonderful times, but it would be fun to really splurge on a Deluxe resort, lots of extras like tours or spa treatments, and enough time to feel like we wouldn't have to spend every waking moment rushing from one thing to another. Maybe someday when we win the lottery...:rotfl2:

1. I have been over 20 times. With the money I have spent at Disney, we could have had our mortgage paid off. Sigh.

2. I enjoy the resort more than the parks. The parks, IMO, are so so so SO far and away lackluster compared to what they were when we started going in 1999. It saddens me to even see them in the state they are...so we just do not go.

3. My favorite thing to do is grab an early dinner at Trails End, then let my kids and husband play tetherball on the beach while I chill in a beach chair. It is my ultimate in relaxation.

4. If Universal offered something like Magical Express, I would jump ship from Disney "like that". Magical Express is the ONLY thing that keeps WDW in the lead. We both hate to drive....so we go where we will not have to.

5. If I have to be in a park, my most favorite thing to do is sit on a bench in Epcot...Future World or World Showcase, with a snack, a beer, and just people watch. The rides at all parks are meh to me...so I just do not care if I get on them, or not.

1. The Magic Kingdom is my favorite park.

2. The first time I was on It's A Small World and Carousel of Progress was in 1965 at the NY World's Fair. (Yes, I was young at the time!)

3. I was supposed to spend my 40th birthday in Italy, but due to my father's failing health, I spent it in Epcot Italy. Surprisingly, it was NOT the same.

4. I was at Disneyland Paris for the opening of Walt Disney Studio Park. Unfortunately, I missed meeting Roy Disney by minutes!

5. The last time I was in WDW in 2010, I got a bad stomach virus and missed 2 days at the parks. I haven't been back since. I may be going back in December.

1- My favorite ride is Space Mountain (I HATE Tower of Terror)

2- Although we live in Central Florida pretty close to WDW, we are DVC members. Nothing like the full immersion of staying at a Disney resort! Welove their Vero Beach resort as well, as quick, pleasant drive from home.

3- My favorite Disney treat is a Dole whip with the pineapple rum. Yum!

4- I love Animal Kingdom and could easily spend 2 days there.

5- My favorite character interaction was Chewbacca during Star Wars Weekend. He's a trip!

1. I have also stayed ay every resort on property except AoA. We have ressies there next year.

2. I stopped counting number of trips at approx 65 since 1972

3. Took my DS at 4 - took my DGD 1st at 5:thumbsup2

4. My fave WDW event was Happy Haunts Ball, I was able to have dinner in the Haunted Mansion stretching room!!!

5. Fave resort is BW, fave ride - ToT. And IASW is just creepy

1. We get our family portraits done in Disney every other year. We have gotten them taken at all 4 parks and now moving on to our DVC home resort Wilderness Lodge.

2. The Animal Kingdom got me hooked on South African wines. Now they are my favorites!

3. My favorite thing to tell people somewhat new to taking Disney vacations is to go to Muppet Vision 3-D and find the key under the mat.

4. I still have never seen Festival of the Lion king.

5. If Disney would have sold pregnancy tests I would have been able to confirm my pregnancy with my DD.

1. Hollywood Studios has been my favorite ride since my first visit when I was 8 years old.

2. I was privileged to work at my favorite park as part of the college program. The day I got my assignment for DHS (MGM at the time), I was absolutely ecstatic.

3. During my college program, my manager, who was a former gangster at GMR, gave me the most amazing backstage tour of the ride. I was able to walk the beams up high while a ride was going through, see the various triggers, hang out "down below" with the wicked witch, check out the airplane, etc. Since it has always been my favorite ride (and I honestly can't really explain why), that has been my most memorable Disney moment to date.

4. Polynesian Resort had always been my favorite resort, until this past July. My family and I stayed at Wilderness Lodge and I fell in love. It's hard to compare right now since Polynesian is under so much construction, but I think Polynesian might have been edged out for good.

5. I don't consider a trip to be complete unless I have gotten something to eat or drink at Cosmic Ray's and have listened to a set by Sonny Eclipse.

How to pick only 5...

1. I've purchased a personalized tree ornament from Days of Christmas in DD on every trip to WDW starting with my honeymoon.

2. Epcot is my favorite park! I was there the year it opened.

3. Everytime I start walking down Main Street USA after I enter MK I get choked up.

4. I adore the Electric Lights Parade!! I get a spot super early.

5. Just got off the Star Wars ride when we found out about the Trade Towers on 9-11

1. I have also stayed ay every resort on property except AoA. We have ressies there next year.

2. I stopped counting number of trips at approx 65 since 1972

3. Took my DS at 4 - took my DGD 1st at 5:thumbsup2

4. My fave WDW event was Happy Haunts Ball, I was able to have dinner in the Haunted Mansion stretching room!!!

5. Fave resort is BW, fave ride - ToT. And IASW is just creepy

:scared1: What is this? Why have I never heard of it, they don't do it anymore I assume. Whatever it is I want it back!!

1. I didn't go to WDW until I was 27. I didn't love it our 1st trip, took me until the 2nd to calm down and really get into it.

2. I've been 9 times since then (37 now), 2 times to DLR, 1 time to DLP and 1 DCL, planning on doing 1 day at TDL in April!

3. I love DHS because I'm obsessed with old Hollywood. I could sit and watch the Residents all day. Plus TOT is one of my favorites.

4. Hanging out at Raglan Road and watching the entertainment is one of my favorite things to do at WDW.

5. I'll literally cry if they take away the Osborne lights.

1. My husband took me to Disneyland for the first time the first summer we were dating. We were 19 and had flown to LA to visit his older sisters. He bought me ears with my name embroidered on them :goodvibes

2. 4 years later we spent our Honeymoon at WDW

3. 9 months after that our "little souvenir" was born (oh, did I love that ad when it came out)

4. We were at Animal Kingdom when fast pass was first being tested. One man screamed obscenities at us for "cutting" the long line for Kilamanjaro Safaris and threatened to follow us and beat DH up We still left thinking fastpass was an awesome idea :lmao:

5. My DD's first autographs in her book are of imagineers who were there for the opening of Aladdin's Magic Carpets. They have always been her most treasured signatures.

1. I've been to WDW once, for four days. (I hope that's not a one time thing!)

2. My personal favorite park is Magic Kingdom, but Animal Kingdom is a close second.

3. After I got off Rock-n-Roller Coaster feeling like I'd just been mugged by a tribe of irate mountain gorillas, I promised myself that I'd never do that again.

4. I don't do water rides. Nope. Not at all.

5. I don't know if I'll ever be able to top the thrill of meeting Goofy, my life-long hero.

:scared1: What is this? Why have I never heard of it, they don't do it anymore I assume. Whatever it is I want it back!!

1. I didn't go to WDW until I was 27. I didn't love it our 1st trip, took me until the 2nd to calm down and really get into it.

2. I've been 9 times since then (37 now), 2 times to DLR, 1 time to DLP and 1 DCL, planning on doing 1 day at TDL in April!

3. I love DHS because I'm obsessed with old Hollywood. I could sit and watch the Residents all day. Plus TOT is one of my favorites.

4. Hanging out at Raglan Road and watching the entertainment is one of my favorite things to do at WDW.

5. I'll literally cry if they take away the Osborne lights.

The last one was in 2004, I think. The had 3 levels of packages, the top one was all sorts of functions gifts etc. I still have my nametag & the HM Coffin the gave us. My table had X Atencio with us. I wish they would bring it back!!:offtopic:

1. My favourite ride is Expedition Everest and my second favourite is the Safari Ride.

2. As a writer, I have been lucky enough to be invited to some press events. I had a private tour of the suite in Cinderella's Castle, was at the re-launch of the O Canada movie, etc. But the highlight for me was touring Animal Kingdom and the Safari ride with the person who designed it (we were in our own private jeep) because I was writing an article about the animals at WDW. Truly an amazing experience.

3. I have done most of the WDW backstage tours but my favourite was the "Walking in Walt's Footsteps" tour I did in Disneyland. I learned so much about Walt and really got a different perspective on the parks.

4. I have stayed at most of the resorts, but if I could afford it I would do Animal Kingdom Lodge every time we go.

5. My two younger sons worked in the Canada Pavilion (in Le Cellier) as part of the international program. They both met the young women they later married while working there (and they are both wonderful young women). I say forget online dating - go to WDW!

TP

1. My favorite ride is EE (where's the smiley that's screaming and on a ride? :rotfl2:) followed by Soarin'.
2. I have never been on ToT or TSM or RnR.
3. We were there for oldest dd's 9th birthday and my dad had given her a Tigger birthday card. We got Tigger to sign dd's birthday card for her! (I have that in a special place)
4. The baseball trip to WDW was our Christmas present to the kids that year...we went down a couple of days early and stayed a couple of days after the tournament was over.
5. I have a pic of my brother with Orange Bird from our 1975 (?) trip.

5. First trip in 1999, we thought it was a one time thing and crammed in every little thing that we could. Been back 9 times since then, going again in November :rolleyes1

4. Magic Kingdom is my favorite park... I love to linger at night and be near the castle as the park empties. :love:

3. I love watching my girls meet the characters (even though they are now both adults) :goodvibes

2. I love the parties for the Holidays :santa:

1. My most favorite thing at Disney right now is my DD#2, she is doing the College Program and we are looking forward to seeing her working when we visit in November. It has been her dream for a long time, so we are thrilled she has this chance to fulfill it! princess::wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter