5 night Dream Bahamas

Another double dipper here! Were booked onto the Jun 1st 2012 cruise - looks to be the quietest one when looking at availablity etc!

We did the Western in December (our first cruise!!) and loved castaway cay!:goodvibes

We are on the same cruise :cool1:

:thumbsup2

Were booked for March 2012 Double dip too and can't wait to hear more about the 5 night cruise. Fist time cruiser and want to know about Pirate's night and dress-up night. :woohoo::woohoo:

Another Canadian on the March 2012 5-nighter! First cruise experience too. So long to wait, but oh so much time to plan! :cool1: Can't wait to hear reports from all the lucky families going first!

Which sailing Design Mom - we're booked for June 15, 2012 and can't wait! Our first Cruise (Disney or otherwise!)

I think we're the one right before you -- June 10. (Hoping I didn't make a mistake because if the kids have to make up too many snow days next year, i'm going to be in trouble. The 15th would have been "safer" but the Sunday-Friday cruise worked out better with our schedules.)

Which sailing Design Mom - we're booked for June 15, 2012 and can't wait! Our first Cruise (Disney or otherwise!)

I think we're the one right before you -- June 10. (Hoping I didn't make a mistake because if the kids have to make up too many snow days next year, i'm going to be in trouble. The 15th would have been "safer" but the Sunday-Friday cruise worked out better with our schedules. Besides, this way I'll get to spend my 40th birthday on Castaway Cay.)

I can't wait to hear about it from those of you going in May! I'm booked for the August 2 for a 20th anniverasry trip with DH.

Were booked for March 2012 Double dip too and can't wait to hear more about the 5 night cruise. Fist time cruiser and want to know about Pirate's night and dress-up night. :woohoo::woohoo:

Looks like we're on the same trip. Looking forward to setting sail with the Mouse.

You're going to love the trip, it's our (me and DS) 3rd.

Another Canadian on the March 2012 5-nighter! First cruise experience too. So long to wait, but oh so much time to plan! :cool1: Can't wait to hear reports from all the lucky families going first!

WHO HOO!!!

Multiple Canucks on the same boat.

LOVING IT!

WHO HOO!!!

Multiple Canucks on the same boat.

LOVING IT!

Hi Ambushangel and Disneyof3!
There's a thread for our cruise on the meet board if you want to join in! Not many of us there yet but early days! never too early to plan though eh?!:cool1:

We are booked on the June 1st 2012 5 day can't wait...Have done one other Disney Cruise, 3 day wonder and it just wasn't long enough.

I am pretty sure I saw a 5 day early January 2012 Dream so maybe we can get some trip reports from that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter