5-Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder--March 6, 2015

We sailed the Fantasy back in April 2013, and that is all we can talk about so my mom and I decided to book another cruise with with my 2 girls! SO excited!! princess:

Okay, thanksgiving cruise is done and we are ready for the next one. It will be quite different going out of Miami and being on a smaller and older ship.

Okay, thanksgiving cruise is done and we are ready for the next one. It will be quite different going out of Miami and being on a smaller and older ship.
The Wonder is still a beautiful ship. Yes, smaller than the Dream and Fantasy, but still lots of fun! I'm excited cruising out of Miami. We are doing a B2B.... so 9 glorious days for us.:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Glad to find this group. I will be cruising with my mom and 3.5 old daughter. This is our first cruise and girls getaway!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

This is our first cruise. I am so excited. It will just be the hubby and I. I am looking for any tips and ideas for this cruise.

Hi,

We are so excited to go on our first cruise. It will just be my hubby and I.

I would love to hear your ideas and tips for this cruise.

Since linking to external sites for FE's and Meets is against the rules, is anyone able to post the current FE list here so we can start our gift creation.

We are excited to go on our first cruise as well. Me and my wife + 2 girls. Age 7 and 4. Hope to meet some of you guys on board. And we would like to participate in the FE as well. I just don't know how to do it.

I'm looking for a current FE list. This is my family's first Disney Cruise, and we would like to participate!

We are excited to go on our first cruise as well. Me and my wife + 2 girls. Age 7 and 4. Hope to meet some of you guys on board. And we would like to participate in the FE as well. I just don't know how to do it.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

We would be willing to join, although with only three weeks to the date, that will be a effort to get something put together. let us know if you are going to start one.

I'm cruising on the Wonder on March 6th with DH, DD, DS and our niece. It's our first cruise so I'm somewhat anxious, but it's Disney so I'm sure it will be fantastic!

We are so excited about this cruise! It will be my DH and DD-3. I just found this page today and wanted to say hello :) We are almost all packed and ready! Looking forward to sailing with all of you!

I'm cruising on the Wonder on March 6th with DH, DD, DS and our niece. It's our first cruise so I'm somewhat anxious, but it's Disney so I'm sure it will be fantastic!

I know you all will have a great time. This is only our 2nd Discruise but they are full of special memories pixiedust:,
pixiedust:

We are traveling on the Wonder March 6. First Disney Cruise for us all although DH and I have cruised on other ships before. Will be bringing DS 4 and DD 8. We are so excited. Would like to join the FE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter