5 Unique Things About You <3

3.) I love listening to soundtrack music.

Same, so here's mine -
1) I collect soundtrack CD's
2) I've always been single :)
3) I hate not wearing nail polish
4) I hate when people say I'm rich and posh
5) I'm 17 but I don't want to learn to drive yet - save the planet :banana:

1. i'm absolutely terrified of goats. even just seeing a picture of one causes me to flip out.

2. i love anything 80's, particularly hair bands.

3. i have so many different things i wanna be when i grow up. (broadway actress , csi , band manager , sports commentator). i really can't decide.

4. i've never driven a car, ever. only trucks for me. :)

5. i don't like dressing up, makeup or anything like that.

1) dealthy afraid of cabinet corners. don't ask.
2) i could listen to the same song for an entire day.
3) i hate it when people criticize themselves.
4) i get really angry if people talk during a movie.
5) i can't stand the thought of leaving my very tiny, nothing to do hometown.

I was born on Saturday, August 14 of 1993 at about 6:00 in the morning, so I was almost born on Friday the 13th.

I laugh when I see a scary movie (don't ask)

My favorite band is The Devil Wears Prada (has nothing to do with the stupid movie, look 'em up if you don't know what I'm talking about)

All my friends go to a different school (They go to public school, I go to a catholic one)

I have had 4 concussions, but have never had to stay overnight at a hospital for it.

-I was the star in my schools musical
-I study in Tap,Jazz,Ballet,AND Pointe
-I am a Blonde and act like it too
-I am absolutly terrible at sports(except tennis)
-I worry more about if im comfortable than fashionable

- I love The Office. I watch one episode every morning when I'm getting ready for school, and it gives me hope for love and happiness. :)

- I love salad. I would eat it everyday if I could. It has nothing to do with being healthy, I just love it.

- My best friend has the same birthday as me.

- I hate coffee.

- I have tons of clothes and shoes, but I have a certain pair of jeans and flats that I wear constantly.

- I love The Office. I watch one episode every morning when I'm getting ready for school, and it gives me hope for love and happiness. :)

- I love salad. I would eat it everyday if I could. It has nothing to do with being healthy, I just love it.

- My best friend has the same birthday as me.

- I hate coffee.

- I have tons of clothes and shoes, but I have a certain pair of jeans and flats that I wear constantly.

I have never broken a bone. Let's keep it that way.
My eyes change color with my mood and what I wear.
I wear 3 rings. One on both of my ring fingers, and one on my right middle finger.
I have 10 facebook children.
I'm a drum major.

I was born on Saturday, August 14 of 1993 at about 6:00 in the morning, so I was almost born on Friday the 13th.

I laugh when I see a scary movie (don't ask)

My favorite band is The Devil Wears Prada (has nothing to do with the stupid movie, look 'em up if you don't know what I'm talking about)

All my friends go to a different school (They go to public school, I go to a catholic one)

I have had 4 concussions, but have never had to stay overnight at a hospital for it.

I love them. :D

1. I LOVE listening to Choral music. :]
2. I play the Vibraphone! :DD
3. My eyes change from Blue to Green to Gray depending on what i'm wearing that day.
4. i wear some random neon color atleast EVERY day. :]
5. When it comes to friends i don't care about age at all.

1.) I have three old, school literature books that I read. I got them for free!
2.) I don't get embarassed hardly at all.
4.) I like war movies, and things that blow up.
5.) I got to watch my teacher burn gummy bears in a test tube today.

YES!! My class used to beg our teacher to do that. Oh, the memories of advanced chemistry. haha :goodvibes

1. I, along with a lot of people here, have a very obsessive personality. If I really like something, I'm doing it or thinking about it NON-STOP.
2. I can quote almost the entire first POTC movie. This is because, as stated above, I have an obsessive personality and watched the movie every day for a month straight, sometimes more than once a day. xD
3. I have no idea what I want to do with my life...at all. And it terrifies me.
4. I would rather hang out with my friends that are middle aged than my friends that are my age.
5. I'm guessing that half of my music collection is either Disney or Broadway.

1.) I have three old, school literature books that I read. I got them for free!
2.) I don't get embarassed hardly at all.
4.) I like war movies, and things that blow up.
5.) I got to watch my teacher burn gummy bears in a test tube today.

YES!! my class would literally beg my teacher to do this...every day. Oh, the memories of advanced chemistry. haha :goodvibes

1. I, along with a lot of people here, have a very obsessive personality. If I really like something, I'm either doing it or thinking about it constantly.
2. I can quote almost the entire first POTC movie. Because of my previously stated obsessive personality, I watched the movie every day for at least a month. Sometimes more than once a day. xD
4. Most of the time, I would rather hang out with my middle aged friends than with my friends that are my age.
5. I'm guessing half of my music collection is either Disney or Broadway.

YES!! my class would literally beg my teacher to do this...every day. Oh, the memories of advanced chemistry. haha :goodvibes

1. I, along with a lot of people here, have a very obsessive personality. If I really like something, I'm either doing it or thinking about it constantly.
2. I can quote almost the entire first POTC movie. Because of my previously stated obsessive personality, I watched the movie every day for at least a month. Sometimes more than once a day. xD

4. Most of the time, I would rather hang out with my middle aged friends than with my friends that are my age.
5. I'm guessing half of my music collection is either Disney or Broadway.
Sounds exactly like me. I can quote thousands of movies, and even recited some (Pride and Prejudice, Twilight) verbatim I watched them so many times.

And I have no idea what I want to do with my life either. It is rather scary. :scared1:

GAH! I posted twice. my bad. My first post didn't show up when I posted it, so I went to post again...and what do you know, there's my first post. oops :/

I've seen every episode of The Office at least twice.
I have an obsessive personality.
I quote movies/TV shows verbatim randomly.
I like using big words and being a grammar Nazi.
I have a weird sense of humor.

1. I have social anxiety.
2. I have a schedule for my day during the school week, and I get in a really bad mood if it gets messed up.
3. I love learning.
4. I worry about everything.
5. I am far too obsessed with celebrity gossip. It's terrible. ):

-I'm very smart when I apply myself
-I get axainty attacks when I am near a lot of rowdy drunk people (switchfoot concert xD)
-I got to see a snake eat a mouse in my Biology class and I thought it was cool
-I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween episodes on Nickelodeon and Disney Channel
- I HATE white kids that act black and Black kids that act EMO XD

One of my thighs is bigger than the other...haha.
I know most, if not all, of the words to all 700 or so songs on my iTunes.
I've never seen Dumbo or Alice in Wonderland.
Most of my friends are younger than me.
I like the most random kinds of music ever, most of the time that means that I like what's different.

1. i am obsessed with the Jonas Brothers (especially Joe)

2. LOVE MUSIC and dancing!!! best thing ever

3. LOVE TO OFFICE!!!

4. TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH GLEE!!

5. LOVE to laugh and have a lot of energy

1) i love glee. i will rewatch the episodes until i die. my favorite is finn. and rachel. especially together. and when they sing i usually get goosebumps.

2) i love texting. if i'm not doing homework, watching tv, out with my friends or playing sports, i will be texting. i text a crazy amount. i think i may be addicted.

3) i love chocolate. like put chocolate over it, i'll eat it. ooomg. LOVE chocolate so much. especially white chocolate.

4) i love mlia.com likkeeee omg. if i could live on it i would. i think if my life was anything like those people life would be sooo much better. not like it's bad now but omg. so jealous of them.

5) i'm sarcastic. all the time. like don't ever take anything i say seriously. usually i make jokes that aren't even funny but people just laugh anyways.

1. I'm crazy OCD about being clean and organization. I constantly wash my hands and organize everything.

2. The first thing I do when I go to someone's house is go through their food supply. Random habit I guess. I usually don't eat, but just see what they have.

3. I will only listen to four rap artist: Tupac Shakur, Notorious B.I.G., Talib Kweli and Lupe Fiasco. They all have stories to tell and that's what make them great. Lil Wayne sucks. Gucci Mane sucks. Drake sucks. They all rap only to make money, not to tell a story. If you have any other rap artist who you feel can tell a story, let me know so I can check them out.

4. I have only one person I feel 100% comfortable telling anything to. Unfortunately, we're fighting and she hasn't spoken to me in over a week, but I'm hoping to resolve it soon. If we end up basically breaking off our friendship, I'm afraid I'll resort back to keeping all my feelings in and then eventually exploding like I did when I was 13.

5. I'm pretty damn lucky and I've basically been spoiled all my life. But I try not to take anything for granted and I love reading books or watching movies that try to keep me humble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter