$50 Admission Ticket is Back!

And......its restricted to residents of the USA & Puerto Rico only.

SeaWorld, you disappoint me today. :(

So excited that I was able to take advantage of this offer! I was going to do the $92 ticket that included the all-day dining, but I was able to do this offer & purchase the dining plan and saved over $50 from what it would have cost me to get the ticket with "free" dining!

I wonder anyone knows I can just use my phone to show them the ticket purchased online, or I need to print out a paper copy to bring? Can I purchase it online just minutes before I visit the park? Thanks!

Do you know if I can add another day to this ticket once I'm in the park? If I can, would it cost $10, like it has in the past? And, if I did add another day, could it be a weekend day?

Do you know if I can add another day to this ticket once I'm in the park? If I can, would it cost $10, like it has in the past? And, if I did add another day, could it be a weekend day?

I don't think you can. I think the ticket is only good for one day and can't be used with any other offer.

Thanks.

Now comes another question - is the quick pass needed? We're going Friday, April 4th. Planning on getting there at opening and leaving mid-afternoon so my DD has time to rest before she competes on Saturday morning!

You could wait and decide on quick que once you get there. If you get there and the lines are short, skip it. If the lines get long, you can buy it then.

You could wait and decide on quick que once you get there. If you get there and the lines are short, skip it. If the lines get long, you can buy it then.

Excellent advice :thumbsup2 .

Also keep in mind that QQ is just for the 7 larger rides (Manta, Kraken, Journey to Atlantis, Antarctica, Wild Arctic, Turtle Trek and the SkyTower) and does not apply to the shows or the rides in Happy Harbor. So if you are not coaster fans or don't plan on focusing on the big rides, it may not be worth the cost.

I Just wanted to confirm that I used this ticket last Thursday (3/6) and was able to add a day for $10 at guest services and used that ticket on Friday 3/7. Hope this helps!

I Just wanted to confirm that I used this ticket last Thursday (3/6) and was able to add a day for $10 at guest services and used that ticket on Friday 3/7. Hope this helps!

I also did this back in Dec. I bought the $50 week day ticket. Used it on Friday, added the $10 second day at guest relations in the park, and came back on Sunday. The second day doesn't have to be a week day. It was a great deal two days for $60.

I do believe my family will be taking advantage of this offer! Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter