50 days out, but what to plan??

LJisthewalrus

Earning My Ears
We (myself, mom, and brother - three adults) have our park reservations for 5/31-6/2 (yes, only three days!), but this is our first trip during COVID. Normally I'd be booking Fast Passes and dining reservations, but with no FP to reserve, and planning to graze and/or use quick service, I'm not sure what exactly I should be working on?

Am I missing something or should I just have a loose idea of a plan and go with the flow when we get there? Thanks everyone!

Which parks are you visiting, and do you plan to be there from the start of the day to the end? I would figure out what rides among you all are priorities, weigh the priorities by their popularity, and figure out which rides to head to first-thing. Are you staying on-property? You would get to take advantage of early entry and possibly knock a popular ride out of the way, or at least see a much lower line.
There is also a bit of planning to be done with respect to mobile ordering, although to a point some of that can be done the day of.

Thanks for the response - definitely gives me some more things to think about! We're staying off property and will probably arrive later in the morning and then stay to the end of the day. So if there's any high-priority rides, we'll probably try getting in line before close and waiting it out, or just keeping an eye on wait times throughout the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter