$50 discount code for DC

Does anyone still have one of those codes?? If you do I would love love love to have one for our trip here in less then a month. My husband would be so happy if I finally saved him money for once!! Thanks in advance!

Maggie, it is well worth the trip. Even if you don't do the dolphin swim. It truly is a magical day. How's the scarping going????

hi i'm wondering if this is STRICTLY for u.s residents only, it says this on the site but accepts my irish address. does dc ask for us resident info...has anyone expreienced this?

irishnewbie said:
hi i'm wondering if this is STRICTLY for u.s residents only, it says this on the site but accepts my irish address. does dc ask for us resident info...has anyone expreienced this?

Hi Irishnewbie, I used the code and I live in Canada. Nobody mentioned anything to me on the phone when I called DC to give them the code.

Good Luck

Charleynn :wave: :wave: :wave:

The code is "RETURN", that is all you need .Have a great time!

Charleyann

Charleyann...I really did not want to publicly put out the code that I gave you. If that was my intention I would have put in in my first post. It is for reasons like this that these codes disappear and will not be available. I am not mad but I really did not want it out there for the world to see...only the ones that are truly interested need it.

Zsa Zsa said:
The code is "RETURN".

The brochure says, "When you tell friends about your Discovery Cove experience, they'll want to try it for themselves - and when you give them this card, they can save $50 on their own visit.* (Offer expires December 17, 2006. Restrictions apply.) Be sure to mention that this exclusive offer for past guests and their friends features new all-inclusive meals, snacks and beverages throughout the day, as well as a consecutive seven-day, unlimited-use pass to either SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. Book your visit to Discovery Cove Now. Visit DiscoveryCove.com or call 1-877-4-DISCOVERY or 1-407-370-1280 and use promo code RETURN."

Hope this helps. Try the code first, and if that doesn't work and you need the card, feel free to PM me.
Someone spilled the beans previous...so, I assumed it was ok! Likewise, YOU were not the first person to give me this code. I did thank you as well as the others. Sorry to bust your swollen ego!

And DC

will end the code when the park meets quota... so you shouldn't worry about the world finding out, as those who use the code are going and it's not going to waste!

Not to worry , cause I'm not mad at you either!

Charleyann
:stir:

I just used the code online, and it works for both the Dolphin and non-Dolphin swim packages (bought one of each). My only concern is will I need a card when I get there?

Thank you to the people who posted the code. I couldn't have afforded this without it. :teeth:

Well, I'm back. The code worked fine and no one asked me for the card when I got there. I thought Discovery Cove was wonderful--definately the most relaxing (only relaxing?) day of my vacation. The dolphin swim was pretty tame, and even my 8 year old said he could skip it next time if that meant the difference between going back and not being able to afford it.

One weird thing: my son, who is a pretty good swimmer, hit a wall physically and suddenly couldn't swim. He'd been swimming nonstop for hours and was using a vest instead of a wetsuit. There were lifeguards everywhere so he would have been okay even if hadn't been near him, but I basically had to hold him up as we swam out of the coral reef. Just a heads up to anyone with kids. I was shocked because he went from happily exploring (for hours and hours) to having a hard time staying up in a matter of seconds.

Yes... I am interested in the $50 discount for discovery cove. Is there a promotion code you could forward to me? thank-you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter