50% flash at Belgium site

ThBa I could kiss you - the price I want for the dates I want - I'm off to phone my bank :worship::worship:!

Eeeeeep I've just booked the HNY for our trip - 3 nights, 4 days, just before Christmas :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Eeeeeep I've just booked the HNY for our trip - 3 nights, 4 days, just before Christmas :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Wow, Elaine, that's fantastic - well done holding out for an offer. Hope you love it :thumbsup2

Sounds good have been waiting for a flash sale cant get it to translate never done this before. If booking I need to book mrs mr and miss it says dhr mej mevr ?any help greatly appreciated. If i decide to book is email sent little bit concerned never booked on a site except uk

sounds good have been waiting for a flash sale cant get it to translate never done this before if booking need to book mrs mr and miss it says dhr mej mevr ?any help greatly appreciated if i decide to book is email sent little bit concerned never booked on a site except uk

You can use google translate, either copy and paste, or your browser may update and offer to translate automatically.

Sounds good have been waiting for a flash sale cant get it to translate never done this before. If booking I need to book mrs mr and miss it says dhr mej mevr ?any help greatly appreciated. If i decide to book is email sent little bit concerned never booked on a site except uk

I used google translate this time (easy to do) and I'm a mej (mrs) - well, I hope thats right, but it doesn't matter, I know I put my name and address in correctly :).

eta - you get sent email confirmation as usual, but it will be in the language of the country you have booked through. It doesn't matter though, the booking number is all you need, and thats clearly printed on the email confirmation you receive.

Great news!!
Congrats Elaine and I hope it works for everyone else who was holding out for an offer :cheer2::cheer2:

really good prices but we are still waiting for January one so I guess as its not on now, November time you reckon :confused3

Great prices. It doesn't include Halloween so I can breathe a sigh of relief :lmao:.

Anyone going to get a bit of Christmas time in could bag a bargain though! :goodvibes

Question for you folks.

If I book for 1 person can I ring closer to the date and add a 2nd adult under this offer. I won't be deciding closer to the time if I'll be buying an AP or if I'll just add myself to the package.

Also do I need to call the Belgian reservation number or can I ring the Irish number ?

Wow - that is really good value. My dates not available but 3 nights the week before we go in HNY for 561 euro - absolute bargain. :thumbsup2

Great news :goodvibes

Question for you folks.

If I book for 1 person can I ring closer to the date and add a 2nd adult under this offer. I won't be deciding closer to the time if I'll be buying an AP or if I'll just add myself to the package.

Also do I need to call the Belgian reservation number or can I ring the Irish number ?

I'm not sure if you can add another person to the package (as opposed to the room for tax) after the sale ends without rebooking under the current offer at the time of adding. :confused3

I hope you all have fun and a wonderful time !

This is what the board is for.

:disrocks:

tumblr_msgnbvOSel1qh13ano1_500.gif

Question for you folks.

i also think if you add a 2nd person to your booking after the flash sale has ended, you'll be paying whatever the price is at the time you add the 2nd person.

you can call the French guest services number to book any country offer - the number is

00 33 1 60 30 60 53

Thanks for posting, the prices are looking really good and now I know my rota at work I can hopefully book. Just waiting to hear from my cousin:goodvibes

Thanks for posting, the prices are looking really good and now I know my rota at work I can hopefully book. Just waiting to hear from my cousin:goodvibes

come on Nikki's cousin, hurry up :goodvibes

Thank you so much! We are feeling a spontaneous trip this weekend and in the hodge podge to throw it together I took a few minutes to come back to Disboards after a hiatus between trips. It should ALWAYS be my first stop, disboarders are awesome!

Thanks for posting this!

Not been for ages so out of the loop, how would the crowds be next week (Thurs and Friday 9th & 10th October)

Any school holidays anywhere in Europe at this time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter