50% flash at Belgium site

Thanks for posting this!

Not been for ages so out of the loop, how would the crowds be next week (Thurs and Friday 9th & 10th October)

Any school holidays anywhere in Europe at this time?

lovely and quiet parks - its Scottish school holidays, but that doesn't have any impact on the parks really. Go for it :goodvibes.

The Middle East is on Eid holiday starting Friday. Shouldn't impact much but I know of a few families coming up.

The Middle East is on Eid holiday starting Friday. Shouldn't impact much but I know of a few families coming up.

that reminds me, i have been to DLP over Eid - yes, I saw more organised groups around the parks, but it wasn't busy :).

Great prices- can you book if you don't have a Belgian address? Got through to booking screens but can't change the country in address section. Anyone know if anything goes to the actual address or is it all via email?
Many thanks!

Great prices- can you book if you don't have a Belgian address? Got through to booking screens but can't change the country in address section. Anyone know if anything goes to the actual address or is it all via email?
Many thanks!

its all via email - fill in all your personal details correctly, but leave Belgium as the country, don't try to change that. Its a very common method of booking an onsite stay here among us DISers :thumbsup2.

Many thanks for the quick reply- used to booking WDW and DCL but DLP is a all new all game! I will no doubt be spending hours reading more advice from you all!

I was all set to book this morning before work at 7am but i just had a feeling that i should wait. Then i got a text at 7.30am from my friend saying she can no longer come... To much disappointment the company she works for has an expo that weekend which she only found out about this morning.

I spent the day heartbroken at the fact that i wasn't going to get back to DLP before the Christmas and that I would have to wait until january.....

then.....
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Another friend of mine said that she would love to go with me for my original dates! She works on the same team as me so hopefully she will get the time off too!

So i am ending the day with plans for 2 trips when it began with 0!! :cool1::cool1:

yey Laura :goodvibes, will you get it booked today after all do you think?

Thanks thba just booked xmas trip to hotel new york absolute bargain so excited little surprise for dd[10].I have never been before at xmas going 13 november any tips on weather etc usually go march /may bit worried it be freezing. So glad this board exists such good info. Thanks to all .:santa:

Thank you sooooo much for this information. We just booked a very spontaneous trip in Dec staying at SL. Another Disney Christmas trip in the making!!!!! :santa::santa::santa:

Thank you thba just booked on the Belgium site for xmas so excited surprise birthday treat for dd [10] three days at hotel new york . Always go may sept time bit worried about how cold its going to be Any feed back re hotel best rooms etc and weather greatly appreciated.

We went in December last year and worried it would be cold. The weather was fine, about same temp as in UK, but very sunny and dry so it was manageable. There is so much to do inside and most of the rides are covered too which is good. If you really think you'll feel the cold, pack some thermals, gloves etc and warm socks. It's also a great reason to overdose on hot chocolate :)

yey Laura :goodvibes, will you get it booked today after all do you think?

We booked it on Friday. We were going to book the Santa Fe but when we went to book it it was sold out so we booked sequoia lodge. It was only an extra €40 each.

I can't wait to go back at such a magical time of year!!

Just another Thank you for posting this! With so much saved we were able to pop over for a 4 day trip this week at the last minute. It was a bit rainy and cold but we had a great time at Davy Crockett and in the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter