$50 onboard credit

amy101361

Earning My Ears
I just received 4 postcards to give to friends to receive the Disney cruise video and a $50 onboard credit. You must use them when you book.

First four people who would like them, I'd be happy to pass them along to you.

Enjoy!

Thanks for keeping me on my toes Dave! I guess I only need one! :)

And thank you Amy for your generosity! I LOVE THIS BOARD!

What does 'bump' mean? I'm pretty hip to DIS lingo but that's one I've never picked up... :confused:

all bump means or does is moves my thread back up to the top, so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

If anyone is interested, I called my TA on Monday with a first time cruiser reference code and she called the cruise line today...then called me to let me know that I've received $50.00 onboard credit. They also applied 50.00 to the other 2 cabins of the couples cruising with us. Its per cabin..not per person.
The reference code is "REF"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter