50 points for rent. $17pp. SSR December 2023 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

zavandor

DIS Veteran
I have 215 SSR points available for rental or transfer. They have a 2023 December UY, so they can be used for bookings until November 2024. If banked after the transfer they can be used until November 2025. If you would like a transfer, I'd ask a minimum of half the points.
Price is $17pp + paypal fees. Full payment after the reservation is confirmed and contract signed.

In case you'll need to cancel I'll work with you to book other dates, but that will depend on availability, I cannot guarantee I'll be able to reschedule. Reservations canceled within 30 days of checkin date will be much harder to reschedule, because points will go on holding and can be used only to book within 60 days.

Last edited:
Resort: Animal Kingdom, GF, BCV, RR, BWV
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio
Check In Date: 3/21/24
Check Out Date: 3/24/24
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2, ages 7, 4

Resort: Animal Kingdom, GF, BCV, RR, BWV
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio
Check In Date: 3/21/24
Check Out Date: 3/24/24
# of Children: 2, ages 7, 4
AKV Kidani savannah view is available, for 63 points.

Not in the list, SSR and OKW are available too.

If you're willing to upgrade to a 1BR, then Riviera preferred (179 points) and VGF standard (156 points) are also available.

AKV Kidani savannah view is available, for 63 points.

Not in the list, SSR and OKW are available too.

If you're willing to upgrade to a 1BR, then Riviera preferred (179 points) and VGF standard (156 points) are also available.
Thanks! Sorry for the slow response. I’m new to Disney so trying to do my research on the options! Just to be sure: no luck with a studio at Beach Club or Boardwalk? The more I look the more I’m drawn to the idea of being able to walk to a couple of the parks (but unfortunately we can’t afford a 1BR).

Thanks! Sorry for the slow response. I’m new to Disney so trying to do my research on the options! Just to be sure: no luck with a studio at Beach Club or Boardwalk? The more I look the more I’m drawn to the idea of being able to walk to a couple of the parks (but unfortunately we can’t afford a 1BR).
No unfortunately, BCV and BWV are very very hard to get anytime of the year even at 7 months, with 5 months to go it's nearly impossible.

No unfortunately, BCV and BWV are very very hard to get anytime of the year even at 7 months, with 5 months to go it's nearly impossible.
Gotcha. Thanks. I’m going to do some more research so probably not ready to pull the trigger just yet.

Hi looking to rent DVC for the first time.

Resort: Animal Kingdom
Room Type(s): Studio Standard View
Check In Date: Mon 3/25/24
Check Out Date: Thurs 3/28/24
# of Children: 2, ages 8, 6

Thanks!

Hi looking to rent DVC for the first time.

Resort: Animal Kingdom
Room Type(s): Studio Standard View
Check In Date: Mon 3/25/24
Check Out Date: Thurs 3/28/24
# of Children: 2, ages 8, 6

Thanks!
Only Savannah view is available

Hello, this is my first time trying to rent DVC points, so any help is appreciated. I am looking for the following:

Resort: Boardwalk Villas or Bay Lake Towers

Boardwalk Villas Room Type(s): Studio or 2BR
Bay Lake Towers Room Type(s): Studio or 1BR
Room view: Cheapest point view
Check In Date: 2/20/2024
Check Out Date: 2/25/2024
Number of guests: 2 adults and 3 children (age 9, 14 and 15)

If none of those specific resort types are available for those dates, are there any resorts that would sleep 5 available from 2/20 – 2/25?

Thank you in advance.

Hello, this is my first time trying to rent DVC points, so any help is appreciated. I am looking for the following:

Resort: Boardwalk Villas or Bay Lake Towers

Boardwalk Villas Room Type(s): Studio or 2BR
Bay Lake Towers Room Type(s): Studio or 1BR
Room view: Cheapest point view
Check In Date: 2/20/2024
Check Out Date: 2/25/2024
Number of guests: 2 adults and 3 children (age 9, 14 and 15)

If none of those specific resort types are available for those dates, are there any resorts that would sleep 5 available from 2/20 – 2/25?

Thank you in advance.
Sorry, absolutely nothing is available anywhere for any room type for all the nights you're looking for. Just one night here and there.

Sorry, absolutely nothing is available anywhere for any room type for all the nights you're looking for. Just one night here and there.
Bummer - I figured it was a long shot, but thought I'd try anyway. Appreciate that you checked and responded on turkey day, thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm interested in 50 points at Old Key West in a Standard Studio from May 19-24. I will PM you.

I have 215 SSR points available for rental or transfer. They have a 2023 December UY, so they can be used for bookings until November 2024. If banked after the transfer they can be used until November 2025. If you would like a transfer, I'd ask a minimum of half the points.
Price is $17pp + paypal fees. Full payment after the reservation is confirmed and contract signed.

In case you'll need to cancel I'll work with you to book other dates, but that will depend on availability, I cannot guarantee I'll be able to reschedule. Reservations canceled within 30 days of checkin date will be much harder to reschedule, because points will go on holding and can be used only to book within 60 days.
Sent you pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter