50 years ago today, we both said....

Happy 50th Anniversary to you and your beautiful bride.

My husband and I celebrated 40 years in July.

Great photos, Dan, both then and now! It looks like you both are happy and healthy with a beautiful family on top of that. Doesn’t get any better than that. Congratulations on your 50th!

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary from Toronto Canada 🇨🇦! pixiedust: Lovely pictures.
Brenda

Wow!! Thank you all so much for all your very kind words and thoughts. They really mean a lot.

Congratulations also to all those who said they had celebrated recently or were approaching milestone anniversaries. And to all those having really any anniversary, congratulations, each and every year is so important.

With so many thoughts here, I'll will just try to answer the few questions posed.

Are you doing Disney?
Ralphie, I know we won't be doing Disney to celebrate, for sure. Marie has been there once, not overly impressed nor influenced enough to go back, LOL. I've been back probably around 35 times. God willing, I will be back again, and can celebrate in thought. :)

SORRY DAN....GOTTA KNOW....i AM A POP CUTLURE NUT....WHERE WERE THE PHOTOS SNAPPED????????????
Chick, the wedding photos were taken where we had our wedding reception, Marie's godfather's banquet hall in Chicago. The picture of just Marie and me was from about 2 years ago at a somewhat nearby resort that we went to for a weekend trip. The picture with us and the kids was taken at a Wisconsin resort where we go for a large annual very good friend/family reunion vacation. It was taken this year in July

Any special plans?

Not special plans as such, KB. We did drive about 90 minutes north into Wisconsin to have a very enjoyable late afternoon/early evening leisure meal at our favorite supper club. Just the two of us, like 50 years ago, after we left the reception.

congratulations Dans, I love it when sexy people get together and stay together , you live what you preach
And Jason, you did not pose a question as such, but I do have to say, you ALWAYS have such a special way with words. :thumbsup2 Thank you.

Happy Anniversary, Dan! And they lived happily ever after! 👩‍❤️‍👨

A little late - Happy 50th Anniversary!!! Many more blessed, happy and healthy years!!!!

Awesome :flower3:

Congratulations, Dan.

Today would have been my parents’ 69th anniversary. It’s forecast to hit the low 90s in Philadelphia today, but not break the all time September 13 record set on their wedding day in 1952. 95F that day.

No AC in church or reception hall. My aunt was 8 1/2 months pregnant. Every year on that date for decades I’d hear about how hot it was.

I have photos and home movies of guests dripping with sweat. The guys all took off their jackets and ties, and some were sitting and walking around in their undershirts.

Congratulations to both you and Marie, and thank you for sharing your lovely pictures. It was so nice to see the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter