500+ Points for Rent as Low as $15.00/pt at AKL BLT BRV OKW SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in 195 points. AKL Kidani 1 bedroom Savanna view 6/21-6/24 and Poly Standard view Studio 6/24-6/28.

I'm interested in 195 points. AKL Kidani 1 bedroom Savanna view 6/21-6/24 and Poly Standard view Studio 6/24-6/28.
Unfortunately I have a 200 point per room rental minimum, and Poly studios not available for all of 6/24-6/28. If you did a 1BR AKL-K the whole time I could help you.

I'm looking for enough points for a 2BR Savanah View for 9 nights December 3-11, 2022 (could possibly add 1 more day). I know we are outside of the booking window, but I'm trying to get points secured before the window opens. AKL is our home resort, so transferring 378 points or more would be preferred over renting if you would be open to that.

Looking for Feb 4th to Feb 9th or Feb 5th to 9th or Feb 5th to 10th. just 2 adults. Thank you in advance for your time

Anything around 1/1 - 1/8 (checkout date is firm) at the Grand Californian in DL for 2 adults?

Hi - looking for a 2BR - flexible on resort - Jan 30 (check-in) to Feb 3 (check-out).

Just checking on a check in 7/9 and check out 7/16. I figure we would probably have to do a split stay, but hoping for as many days (if any at Poly studio) and then the rest at AKL OR SS

Looking for Aulani 3/4 - 3/10 or partial at the front or back of that time. 2 adults, 1 child.

Hi there looking for any February availability 2022 5 days one bedroom bay lake tower, Floridian, Polynesian, boardwalk or beach club. If available two adults one child. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter