500+ Points for Rent as Low as $17/pt (AKV, AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, SSR, VGF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! new here so not sure how-to PM :( Looking for a date in May, preferable including the 21st as it is my 45th bday :) We have three adults and two kids under 11. Saratoga would be our first pick :) Can you please let me know the cost for at least six days up to 9 days. Thank you so much!!!
You can do 6 nights for around $1,500-$1,600 to 9 nights for around $2,300-$2,400. To use the private messaging/conversation system, you need to make 10 posts and wait for up to one day for access. You can up your posts count on at this link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Hello, new here as well, working on my post count and waiting days now. Looking for AK for 2 adults and 3 kids for 6 nights around June 4th arrival

Looking for POLY Lake-view Studio, Oct 25-29 (4 nights, total 110 points I believe). I'm a new member so PMs not open yet, hopefully tomorrow!

Looking for POLY Lake-view Studio, Oct 25-29 (4 nights, total 110 points I believe). I'm a new member so PMs not open yet, hopefully tomorrow!
Those nights are available. You can normally PM within 24 hours of getting to 10 posts. Keep checking and you will be all powerful soon!

Hello, new here as well, working on my post count and waiting days now. Looking for AK for 2 adults and 3 kids for 6 nights around June 4th arrival
Studios have limited availability. A 1-bedroom is currently still available.
To use the private messaging/conversation system, you need to make 10 posts and wait for up to one day for access. You can up your posts count on at this link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Those nights are available. You can normally PM within 24 hours of getting to 10 posts. Keep checking and you will be all powerful soon!
Thanks! No PM option yet but I'll keep checking and contact you as soon as I'm able.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter