503 service unavailable error

kscwgirl

Earning My Ears
I'm getting this error a lot in the last couple of days. Out of 5 threads or so, I can usually open 1.

503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

I have cleared my cache, tried a different web browser, rebooted and done a hard refresh.

Any other suggestions?

I'm having the same problem. I'm assuming since I'm not having the problem on any other internet sites, that it must be something with the Dis.... but I'd sure like to know......

ANYONE???????

I clear my cookies using Lavasoft Ad Aware. Once I do I don't have any problems with the 503 error.

I had my son switch me to Firefox a couple months ago. I thought I cleared cookies a couple weeks ago (it's different on Firefox than on Internet explorer), but just tried it again and restarted the computer and haven't had a problem all morning. Now I can catch up on all those threads I was dying to see yesterday! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter