50s Prime Time

NHTikiBeckie said:
Yes! The Fried Chicken, the Pot Roast, the PB&J Milkshakes....man do I miss the cheese appetizer though!

If youre referring to the fried cheese item, reports are it's back, and the same as it used to be.

I have a ADR, its our first time..not to sure hubby is usually a funny guy so hopefully everyone enjoys it and the food..

Our family LOVES 50's Prime Time! We go every time we go Disney. We try to go twice a year. Sarah is always our waitress, she is so much fun. The fried chicken is wonderful, I can't wait to have it in December. We fell in love with it the first time we went too. :goodvibes

We went on our first trip in 2000, and have been back about 6 or 7 times since then. Only once were we disappointed with a lackluster waitress. We were back last summer with our now adult children and a couple of guests. I was wondering if the antics would be as good without kids at the table, and actually they were even funnier! :lmao: Our waiter totally had us in stitches!

The fried cheese is back and it is delicious!!! I am going to try to make this again at home. The entire meal and the atmosphere was great but I would go back for the cheese alone:goodvibes

We were there in August after a two-year hiatus, and this one is definitely back on the list. I love the decor -- feels like my in-laws' basement! :rotfl2:

Uncle Mark had the station next to us. Our server was fantastic, and we had the added enjoyment of watching him too.

The best part was seeing them "try" to interact with a desultory teenager at a nearby table who just didn't want to play. In the end, they won even him over.

We had a fantastic time.

Oh yeah, and the food was really good too!

I LOVE 50's! I've been in love with this place ever since I stepped foot in it 18 years ago! I haven't been able to get a table there the past few times i've been in WDW. I JUST BOOKED our dinner there for NEXT WEEK! I'm beyond EXCITED!!! WHOOP WHOOP! HAPPY DANCE!:cool1: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter