50th anniversary in Dec?

dawnrose

Mouseketeer
We are thinking about a trip to DL in December, as we love the Christmas season there. I was wondering, however, if we would then have to miss the 50th fireworks show and parade in favor of the Christmas versions(which are both great, but I really want to see the special ones before they're gone) Does anyone out there know at this early date what the plans are for Dec?

I don't know about the fireworks, but I believe they were going to move the traditional Christmas parade over to DCA and keep the Parade of Dreams @ DL. However, if it rains (as it can in December!), all bets are off.

That is why we decided to go in August AND December :)

That is helpful.....and a great idea to have the xmas parade at DCA...then we can see both...but the fireworks...I wonder if anyone else knows anything aobut the fireworks show....Anyone?...anyone?.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter