50th Anniversary Limited Release MagicBand

Does anyone know what the three headed man character is? So random.

Wow. I mean, I loved Maelstrom. But wouldn’t have considered that as a “character”. LOL

My favorite character from The Maelstrom was this guy on the mural in the laoding area:

I was once in line behind a group of young ladies who were quite smitten with him - they had been enjoying the Food & Wine festival quite a bit let's say. They were a riot though! He should've made the Magic Band!

So if w'eve already ordered magic bands for our upcoming trip, we can't buy this one? I can't see the option to order again.

So if w'eve already ordered magic bands for our upcoming trip, we can't buy this one? I can't see the option to order again.

You should be able to change it if they haven't entered final processing yet. It should tell you if it can or not.

I’m curious if anyone here understands what the theme of that band is supposed to be? When I first saw Toad and Orange Bird, I thought it was things that were in the park at (near) the beginning. Until I saw Kevin and BB-8….?? And this is the MK anniversary, and those aren’t from MK either…..what am I missing? Or is it just to commemorate the new theme “let’s see how much we can get them to spend??”

While this is MK's 50th, that also marks the anniversary for all of Walt Disney World since it started with MK. So, in my opinion, it works.

Can anyone post a full real picture of it? I’d rather see that to judge if I like it versus the computerized one Disney posted.

My favorite character from The Maelstrom was this guy on the mural in the laoding area:

View attachment 602850

I was once in line behind a group of young ladies who were quite smitten with him - they had been enjoying the Food & Wine festival quite a bit let's say. They were a riot though! He should've made the Magic Band!

Isn't that Thor of Asgard in diguise? :)

1e27bc8ffcef5fde68774b620ebe651f5724f737.jpg

chris-hemsworth-disguise.gif

View attachment 602850

He's my spouse's favorite Maelstrom character too. Redbubble had a t-shirt with this dude on it that said "Maelstrom: Never Forget" and of course, he had to have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter