50th Birthday celebration. 12 nights of gluttony TONS O PICS & LAUGHS

Thanks for posting all the food pics, especially all the chocolate. How did you get BG 1 twice? What is your secret? We are going in May and I really want to make sure we get on that ride.

Thanks for posting all the food pics, especially all the chocolate. How did you get BG 1 twice? What is your secret? We are going in May and I really want to make sure we get on that ride.
I practiced and became good at it. we got to ride it 3 times, each time was a different day. our trip was 12 days. I did use on another phone the atomic clock to see when it was seconds before 7am and timed it perfectly

BOARDWALK BAKERY

View attachment 546041

View attachment 546042

View attachment 546043
butter butter sandwich: not sure why it claims it not buttery enough for me
almond pastry: Yup it was good
and delicious pickle at 7am, don't judge. pickles are awesome. I know they're brekkie food. Don't judge my pickle until you tasted it.
View attachment 546405
Just me enjoying 7am pickle.
Oh that BEAUTIFUL almond croissant! I had one nearly every day, a few weeks ago. To die for!!!

I've avoided reading any trip or food reports because my jealousy is crippling. But I found this, and MAN am I glad I did! While I usually enjoy the whole backstory to meals, your funny and to-the-point approach had me LOL! Time to binge the rest ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter